Should Julian Assange Be Extradited?

Just now, altus said:

But still substantially less than the £53 million spent on Boris's failed garden bridge.

and only 3% of the bribe that Theresa Mayhem gave to the Sectarian Bigots of the DUP, which was all the more surprising as she'd already said there was NO MAGIC MONEY TREE

I've said it before and I'll say it again. 

Julian Assange is a hero. 

He helped shine a light on  American war crimes. These crimes ahould be paid for but instead Mr Assange has been persicuted with trumped up charges and will likely end up being extradited and die in some American prison. 

It shows the utter hypocracy of both America and the UK who preach about human rights, democracy, freedom when in fact they are probably two of the most corrupt nations on earth. 

Edited by The_DADDY

55 minutes ago, The Joker said:

So he's cost 300 100 of Shagger Boris' unused scrapped water cannons.

Oh , Thats ok then 

Assange should be freed now and allowed to go anywhere he choses, if only there were more like him we would be much better informed.

3 minutes ago, lottiecass said:

Assange should be freed now and allowed to go anywhere he choses, if only there were more like him we would be much better informed.

I dont care where he goes just as long as he leaves the UK

Hes overstayed his welcome.....by about 8 years