Who Should Replace Boris Johnson?

6 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I take you don’t want Johnson to keep the accolade of being the UK's worst PM then?

that accolade has already been taken by mr Tony Bliar, where a lot of this countries problems have roots!

7 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

that accolade has already been taken by mr Tony Bliar, where a lot of this countries problems have roots!

Morning Andy, I’ve told you before about the dangers of sprinkling your coco pops with LSD.

23 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I take you don’t want Johnson to keep the accolade of being the UK's worst PM then?

Well worked out, you’re not as daft as I thought.

1 minute ago, crookesey said:

Well worked out, you’re not as daft as I thought.

By putting Truss forward as your choice for PM you’re clearly a lot dafter than I thought.

9 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Penny Mordaunt.

Very good choice 

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Liz Truss is my shout.

God no 

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

Morning Andy, I’ve told you before about the dangers of sprinkling your coco pops with LSD.

not as much as crack cocaine the rest are on here this morning?? truss, corbyn and raynor???? someone has yet to say abbot!! now that would be sight to see? the fact is they are all as bad in one way or another , no such thing as a politician for the people, well maybe one and thats Dennis Skinner !

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

By putting Truss forward as your choice for PM you’re clearly a lot dafter than I thought.

I agree, anyone who agrees with the likes of you must be daft. 😉

Guest makapaka
16 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

There is mounting pressure for a leadership challenge in the new year with a vote of no confidence in Boris Johnson as Prime Minister

Personally id like to see a real conservative in power like Jacob Rees-Mogg

Who would you like to see as the next leader of the Tory party and Prime Minister of the UK?

I’ve got one of them little plastic plants that moves when you play music near it that should be an improvement in the short term at least.

One of the Chuckle Brothers even the one that’s dead would be better than Boris.

34 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

not as much as crack cocaine the rest are on here this morning?? truss, corbyn and raynor???? someone has yet to say abbot!! now that would be sight to see? the fact is they are all as bad in one way or another , no such thing as a politician for the people, well maybe one and thats Dennis Skinner !

We want a polician for the country, not the people. At least Cameron tried to pay down the countries debt, not a word from Dishy Rishy on paying down our debt.

He enjoyed giving money away and spreading the virus with his 50% discount, eat out to help out.

As long as we elect selfserving PMs we will not recover. Rory Stewart should be our next PM, but it wont happen because he is now an idependent MP.

Who's going to extract nut nut's hand from up his arse would be the question.