Who Should Replace Boris Johnson?

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I'm just stating a fact unlike you who are obsessed with posting anti Tory rhetoric which is utter nonsense. The truth is the opposition parties are no nearer to removing the Tory government than they were on 12th December 2019.

You've forgotten that since 12th December 2019, Tories lost their ultra safe seats of Chesham and Amersham, as well as North Shropshire. Furthermore had it not been for the votes of the opposition parties, Johnson would not have got his plan B covid restrictions through parliament, because of the malcontented extremists in his own party.

58 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I'm just stating a fact unlike you who are obsessed with posting anti Tory rhetoric which is utter nonsense. The truth is the opposition parties are no nearer to removing the Tory government than they were on 12th December 2019.

The truth is this rancid mob of Tories are much closer to removing themselves by their acts of incompetence and sleaze. Your cap doffing and forelock tugging ain’t gonna help em an iota you deluded barmpot.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Anyone who thinks that Labour could run this country is out of their f ing minds

They are a party that is imploding between the hard left and the centrists

Sort out of your own house first and then come back when you can be taken seriously again

But i'll tell you this.....a far left labour party will never get into power. No matter how much you wish it. 

Corbyn and his activist followers stole the labour party from the working classes and have set the Labour party back 10 years....and they dont care just as long as they have a seat at the top table

Shame on them for destroying the only opposition we had in this country and all for their own self righteous posturing 

The labour party needed Evolution not Revolution 

Also, no one takes any notice of the polls....they said we'd stay in the EU and we all know how that turned out dont we

It was Blair and his new labour that were just conservatives in disguise that stole the party , Its been taken over by the luvvies in pink trousers and Beeny hats .

Edited by cuttsie

8 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

There wont be a leadership challenge until the pandemic is over

Boris knows this so its in his interests to drag this out for as long as possible 

A few weeks ago you started this thread with this post.

3 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

What a cavalcade of bobbar.

George Formby ?

27 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

A few weeks ago you started this thread with this post.

Whats your point? 😕

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Whats your point? 😕

Compare and contrast, you don’t seem to have a clue what you’re on about. 

51 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Compare and contrast, you don’t seem to have a clue what you’re on about. 

I still dont know what your talking about.

Youre trying to debate me using one sentence arguments.

Just give up and move on 👍 

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I still dont know what your talking about.

Youre trying to debate me using one sentence arguments.

Just give up and move on 👍 

That’s because you’re an idiot. Every time you post you give yourself away as someone else on here who’s equally as thick but I’ll let you stew for a bit longer.

Edited by Mister Gee

Just now, Mister Gee said:

That’s because you’re an idiot. Every time you post you give yourself away as someone 

else on here who’s equally thick but I’ll let you stew for a bit longer.

If youre gonna resort to insults then just dont bother engaging with me....ive got no time for people like you

Just now, Jack Grey said:

If youre gonna resort to insults then just dont bother engaging with me....ive got no time for people like you

Gone all wokey snowflake then?

4 hours ago, West 77 said:
The truth is the opposition parties are no nearer to removing the Tory government than they were on 12th December 2019.

Agree.

I've just joined the Conservative Party so I can vote against Boris (I have to wait 3 months tho')but if the alternative is Truss I'd have to abstain !