Who Should Replace Boris Johnson?

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

There wont be a leadership challenge until the pandemic is over

Boris knows this so its in his interests to drag this out for as long as possible 

Yea , and the rest of the government are going to let him 

14 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

The only tip I’ll give to you is don’t vote for or ever trust another Tory, they’ve ruined our country.

ha ha you are a funny guy, you cannot seriously believe that anyone or any party could have done any better? oh by the way the hounds had a good bit of sport yesterday, my did they have a run!

3 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

ha ha you are a funny guy, you cannot seriously believe that anyone or any party could have done any better? oh by the way the hounds had a good bit of sport yesterday, my did they have a run!

He appears to blame his chosen party’s inadequacy in general elections on anything other than their actually being inadequate. How a below average performance Tory party could totally obliterate them ought to tell him that whoever leads their party still has an unassailable overall majority that will  almost certainly be returned to power following the next general fiasco.

20 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Angela Rayner .

Shes Corbyn 2.0

Edited by Jack Grey

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Angela Rayner .

oh my i just spat coffee all over the screen ! are you really serious shes one step up from corbyn?

1 minute ago, ab6262 said:

oh my i just spat coffee all over the screen ! are you really serious shes one step up from corbyn?

Look the bleedin lot of em are nutters , Johnson and his born to rule mob especially , At least Angela will call a spade a spade and us Sheffielders  ont  Manor ,Arbourthorne ant Cross will have some one representing us that talks the talk and sticks up for us .

As to Corbyn I used to think his lift din't go to top floor but now realise he can give this lot in power now a ten break .

9 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

Whatever you do.....dont make the same mistake i did by criticising Diane Abbott 

You'll be called a racist 

Angela Rayner is ok because shes white but you'll probably get called a sexist because shes a woman 😁

34 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Look the bleedin lot of em are nutters , Johnson and his born to rule mob especially , At least Angela will call a spade a spade and us Sheffielders  ont  Manor ,Arbourthorne ant Cross will have some one representing us that talks the talk and sticks up for us .

As to Corbyn I used to think his lift din't go to top floor but now realise he can give this lot in power now a ten break .

i agree to an extent but thats the system we have and the torys got the vast majority of votes, as for raynor being a woman of the people do you really believe that? maybe now shes giving that persona but if she was ever in power or took over from the gimp Starmer i think you would see a different person.

whats the old saying "power corrupts" they are all the same red or blue.

35 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Whatever you do.....dont make the same mistake i did by criticising Diane Abbott 

You'll be called a racist 

Angela Rayner is ok because shes white but you'll probably get called a sexist because shes a woman 😁

ha ha diane abbot is a laughing stock good knows how she got anywhere near where she is.

You are right power corrupts that is why the Soviet Union failed and China is in the process of doing the same , But the Eton school and Whites club mob who run this Country have a few hundred years start in the corruption game , They stole the Land and still have it .

Nobody 'stole' any land (and the concept of 'theft' does not apply to land anyway).

But back on the thread's topic...

47 minutes ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Nobody 'stole' any land (and the concept of 'theft' does not apply to land anyway).

But back on the thread's topic...

Oh well that'll exclude the right wingers. For some reason they'd much rather talk about Diane Abbot or Angela Rayner, than dunderheads like Dominic Raab, Jacob Rees Mogg, or Nadine Dorries.