Management Company Ecclesfield

Hi, we’re moving into an apartment (One of 20 ) in Johnson’s Courtyard on Mellor Lea Farm Drive at Ecclesfield. Does anyone know who is responsible for the upkeep/management of the flats there? I need to get into a locked cupboard to do a meter reading but I don’t know who’s responsible for the upkeep of the place. I know it’s a tall order but if anyone can help I’d be really grateful. The flats were built by Wortley Construction at Huddersfield in around 2009 I believe but I can’t find a number for them. Thanks everyone. I’m on 07936346052. Many thanks. 

Surely the details would be obtainable via your letting agent? Or on some paperwork that you've signed?

No, I’ve only got the lease details but there’s no phone no bears on it. The estate agents don’t know who the management are either. I might ask one of the other people in the flats if they know or wait until the landlords ask for the ground rent/management fee. It’s not very good at all. 

Ask your solicitors. They should have obtained all these details as part of the conveyancing process prior to your purchase.

What lock is on the meter cupboard?  An actual key one or one of those triangle jobs that alot of meter cupboards use?

The latter you can get a key from most DIY places 

6 hours ago, geared said:

What lock is on the meter cupboard?  An actual key one or one of those triangle jobs that alot of meter cupboards use?

The latter you can get a key from most DIY places 

Do not force entry to the cupboard if it is not part of your demised property. That might count as criminal damage.