Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Three

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

 

theres only you care, grow up

Pardon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, melthebell said:

Which you dont wear so how do you know what they are wearing, do you stop them and ask to have a look at the labels? check em off on yer little notepad?

How many times do I need to say it, I've risk assessed masks for construction projects for at least 15 years, the flimsy type are easily noticable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That's exactly why I'm not speculating, your imagining things, I think its you who needs to get out more, for the record i've never stayed in during this absolute sham as some of us have worked the entire way through it without cowering in fear.

Another illusion.

The majority have pursued their daily life working ,shopping,socialising etc other than the activities which were restricted by legislation.

Nothing extraordinary there.

We still have the issue of protecting those people who are vulnerable by whatever means are possible in the future.

Johnsons announcement later will make little difference to most people.

Life next month will be the same as last month in all essentials for the majority .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fear for many was much reduced by the vaccine programme which was voluntarily accepted by a large percentage of the population.

Congratulations to the scientists and the volunteers who participated in the trials which led to the biggest single reason for a progression in a return to normality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That's exactly why I'm not speculating, your imagining things, 

 

Post 25 nov 21 by Dr. Tops

 

Its also amazing that despite a highvaccine uptake (or so were told) always these collapsingfootballers seem not to have had it, some amazing coincidences in all this, anyone would think it wasn't true 🤣 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Times 21 Feb 21 p7 :

"Little to fear when jabbed"

Doctors have said that a fully vaccinated Covid-19 patient of the Queen's age [ 95 ! ] has little to fear from the virus. Dr Mark Porter, an NHS GP and a columnist for The Times, report that "nearly all older my triple vaccinated patients have shrugged off Omicron within week".

 

As many of us have been saying for months care home residents, in fact pretty much everybody, is far more likely to due of something other than Covid, so why aren't care homes back to 2019 normal then ?

Edited by Chekhov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chekhov said:

The Times 21 Feb 21 p7 :

"Little to fear when jabbed"

Doctors have said that a fully vaccinated Covid-19 patient of the Queen's age [ 95 ! ] has little to fear from the virus.Dr Mark Porter, an NHS GP and a columnist for The Times, report that "nearly all older my triple vaccinated patients have shrugged off Omicron within week".

 

As many of us have been saying for months care home residents, in fact pretty much everybody, is far more likely to due of something other than Covid, so why aren't care homes back to 2019 normal then ?

Bold.

I hear there's now a 4th jab the old and 'vulnerable ' need to take.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Bold.

I hear there's now a 4th jab the old and 'vulnerable ' need to take.

Utter BS (I mean the 4th jab, not your implied criticism of it ! ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Bold.

I hear there's now a 4th jab the old and 'vulnerable ' need to take.

 

There is a 4th jab and they are being offered it. Nothing to suggest it's compulsory or being coerced into getting it.

Edited by Delayed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Delayed said:

There is a 4th jab and they are being offered it. 

And if they dont accept the "offer" then they will be considered unjabbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_DADDY said:

And if they dont accept the "offer" then they will be considered unjabbed.

Or probably that they have had up to 3 previously and not boosted. 

 

Regardless it doesn't stop them living their lives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Utter BS (I mean the 4th jab, not your implied criticism of it ! ).

I wonder what the uptake will be like?

Just now, Delayed said:

Or probably that they have had up to 3 previously and not boosted. 

 

Snipped 

Probably or possibly?

Either way, if they don't have all 4 then they will be considered unjabbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.