Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Three

Recommended Posts

If anybody is interested the research emanates from John Hopkins University.

Then check out John Hopkins own past and current policy to prevent the spread of Covid.

It illustrates that there has been and will continue to be a direction of travel which seems to be a blind spot for some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

 

Fanks

Well done 👏 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

And it isn't just the Daily Mail :

 

Lockdowns had little or no impact on COVID-19 deaths, new study shows

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/31/lockdowns-had-little-or-no-impact-covid-19-deaths-/ ...

The Washington Times.  Fox News in paper format.  Handy for the budgie cage though.

 

Had a quick search.  Literally no one talking about this right now who isn't also licking DeSantis's arse, frothing about stolen elections, or otherwise getting worked up about something something ma freedoms.  I'll pass until some proper epidemiologists have a shufty at the data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

 

Not in the same numbers. He said he couldn't remember one in a game he played in and could only recall two others in other games. Sommat fishy is happening that needs investigating.

Yup maybe the odd case has been from the vaccine, its a known very rare side effect

HOWEVER

you do know viral myocarditus is caused by viral infection, and is far more prevalent during a virus pandemic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Yup maybe the odd case has been from the vaccine, its a known very rare side effect

HOWEVER

you do know viral myocarditus is caused by viral infection, and is far more prevalent during a virus pandemic?

Stop it with the facts Mel . The facts will be twisted and argued about and this thread will go on forever 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Stop it with the facts Mel . The facts will be twisted and argued about and this thread will go on forever 

Mel and facts are complete and utter strangers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Mel and facts are complete and utter strangers.

:hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Yup maybe the odd case has been from the vaccine, its a known very rare side effect

HOWEVER

you do know viral myocarditus is caused by viral infection, and is far more prevalent during a virus pandemic?

 

What happened to you Mel? You used to be a revolutionary and anarchist. Now you're just an establishment drone parroting big pharma, big business and big government propaganda. It can't just be getting older. If you don't support the Canadian Truckers you really are lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

 

What happened to you Mel? You used to be a revolutionary and anarchist. Now you're just an establishment drone parroting big pharma, big business and big government propaganda. It can't just be getting older. If you don't support the Canadian Truckers you really are lost.

Using only emojis in reply now too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Mel and facts are complete and utter strangers.

Have you been brushing up on your facts , while this thread has been closed ?  No wonder you wanted it open  again . We have missed you 

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

 

What happened to you Mel? You used to be a revolutionary and anarchist. Now you're just an establishment drone parroting big pharma, big business and big government propaganda. It can't just be getting older. If you don't support the Canadian Truckers you really are lost.

What are you ? genuine question 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Have you been brushing up on your facts , while this thread has been closed ?  No wonder you wanted it open  again . We have missed you 

What are you ? genuine question 

 

Dunno what that means

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.