Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Three

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I think there's a fair chance it is. It lines up with what I've been told by a few people in the nhs. 

If I was to make a judgement I'd say yes, it is very likely true. 

How many people do you know in the NHS ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOD: thread is locked again due to constant insults and bickering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOD: thread reopened, please no insults or name calling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And we're back in the room! 

 

A bit of general info but especially as half term is coming up. 

 

 Anyone heading to Spain, over the age of 12 who had their last jab over 270 days ago, now requires a booster jab to enter Spain.  Meaning that anyone with a vaccination certificate older than 9 months will be considered unvaccinated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

And we're back in the room! 

 

A bit of general info but especially as half term is coming up. 

 

 Anyone heading to Spain, over the age of 12 who had their last jab over 270 days ago, now requires a booster jab to enter Spain.  Meaning that anyone with a vaccination certificate older than 9 months will be considered unvaccinated. 

Really? 

Already? Christ where does the time go... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well apparently I spent 3 hours less per week on my i pad whilst this thread was closed so that accounts for some of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2022 at 17:59, Jack Grey said:

Well im pretty confident that no bar, restaurant, nightclub, football stadium, theatre or any venue in the hospitality sector will ask people to wear masks.

 

I think your comment is ridiculous 😒 

"From Thursday 27 January 2022 Face Coverings are no longer a mandatory requirement when attending Sheffield City Hall or the Arena. However, we would still encourage all customers attending shows to continue to wear face coverings and to be considerate of each others decisions to either wear or not wear a face covering."

 

We recommend the following steps are taken by all visitors:-

 

*Recommend face coverings to be worn when attending events.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fools said:

"From Thursday 27 January 2022 Face Coverings are no longer a mandatory requirement when attending Sheffield City Hall or the Arena. However, we would still encourage all customers attending shows to continue to wear face coverings and to be considerate of each others decisions to either wear or not wear a face covering."

 

We recommend the following steps are taken by all visitors:-

 

*Recommend face coverings to be worn when attending events.

 

Lol. They can encourage all they like but I'm betting most will ignore this" request". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Lol. They can encourage all they like but I'm betting most will ignore this" request". 

Wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Wrong 

I guess we'll see in time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Well apparently I spent 3 hours less per week on my i pad whilst this thread was closed so that accounts for some of it.

I bet Chekhovs was well down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.