Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Three

Recommended Posts

Chekhov said : Is that a lie ?

Have you any proof of that ?

Remembering you accused me of lying and have never provided any proof of it, despite repeated requests.....

8 hours ago, melthebell said:

I don't care what you think

Just like Prince Andrew, the court of public opinion will judge you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

 

Just like Prince Andrew, the court of public opinion will judge you.

:hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hackey lad said:

You could go for a walk in a park at anytime 

Misinformation ?
Shall I prove it ?

Yes, I think I will :

 

24 March 2020 :

Health Secretary Matt Hancock told MPs that people should only be leaving their houses for four reasons:

1 -to buy food
2 - to exercise once a day alone or with members of the same household
3 - because of a medical need or to provide care for a vulnerable person
4 - to travel to or from work that cannot be done from home. For work that cannot be done at home, Mr Hancock recommended a 2 metre gap between employees.
The Minister said that any non-essential shops must close and that gatherings of more than two people were not allowed. He stressed that "these measures are not advice. They are rules and will be enforced, including by the police", and noted that fines will be issued for those that do not comply.

The Labour party's view :

Responding on behalf of the Opposition, Shadow Health Secretary Jonathan Ashworth, said the Government was "quite right" in introducing these measures, noting that the Opposition had previously called for them to be implemented.........."Enforced social distancing is welcome, we called for it".

https://www.parliament.uk/business/news/2020/march/update-on-coronavirus-24-march-2020/

 

The BBC News article on 24 March 2020 (excerpts)  :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52012432

One form of exercise a day such as a run, walk, or cycle. This should be done alone or only with people you live with

Even when following the above guidance, people should minimise the amount of time spent out of their homes and should keep two metres (6ft) away from people they do not live with.

 

Even having gone through it, it seems almost incredible doesn't it ?

If they ever tell us to do that again (other than if we have a genuinely dangerous virus*) we should all tell them to **** off.

 

* Killing 1 in 50 or more, and, even more significantly, it really is indiscriminate.

Edited by Chekhov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Misinformation ?
Shall I prove it ?

Yes, I think I will :

 

snip

 

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Where in any of that does it say you cannot go for a walk in a park when you want . Once again you have proved nothing

Dont , we look to you for the comedy aspect 

 

Doesn't Chekhov  do that by talking to himself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh dear. Swearing again? 

I may give this thread a miss tonight. Its turning ugly already and it's  only 6.52pm 🙄

toodleoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Where in any of that does it say you cannot go for a walk in a park when you want . Once again you have proved nothing

Dont , we look to you for the comedy aspect 

where it says you can only go out once a day. Some people like to go out twice, or even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, onewheeldave said:

where it says you can only go out once a day. Some people like to go out twice, or even more.

thats NOT what he was arguing against though, he said you cant go to the park...full stop, which you could, you could go locally, you could exercise, you could exercise your dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

thats NOT what he was arguing against though, he said you cant go to the park...full stop, which you could, you could go locally, you could exercise, you could exercise your dog

And I did ,as did many others looking at the popularity of Bradfield,Loxley and WadsleyCommon,Dam Flask area.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, melthebell said:

thats NOT what he was arguing against though, he said you cant go to the park...full stop, which you could, you could go locally, you could exercise, you could exercise your dog

If you've had your daily allocation of 'out', then, at that point, you can't go to the park. 

 

It really is quite nightmarish re-reading what happened back then. Personally I ignored it all and went out as often as I wanted.

 

More sobering now in hindsight, as the chances of transmission outdoors are now known to be virtually zero; whereas the known benefits of outdoor exercise are vast, so preventing people going out [opps, sorry, limiting going out to once a day] certainly did way more harm than good.

 

I too hope that if ever such draconian rubbish is attempted again, that the people just stick 2 fingers up at it and continue with life as normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, onewheeldave said:

If you've had your daily allocation of 'out', then, at that point, you can't go to the park. 

 

It really is quite nightmarish re-reading what happened back then. Personally I ignored it all and went out as often as I wanted.

 

More sobering now in hindsight, as the chances of transmission outdoors are now known to be virtually zero; whereas the known benefits of outdoor exercise are vast, so preventing people going out [opps, sorry, limiting going out to once a day] certainly did way more harm than good.

 

I too hope that if ever such draconian rubbish is attempted again, that the people just stick 2 fingers up at it and continue with life as normal.

You little rebel you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RJRB said:

And I did ,as did many others looking at the popularity of Bradfield,Loxley and WadsleyCommon,Dam Flask area.

 

We also had the farce of police running drones over the countyside and fining lone walkers- rathering embarrisngly and publically overturned by the authorites; but, worth remembering how these petty officials go over the top, and, how plenty of the public thought this kind of stuff was OK.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

You little rebel you

Not really- I did secure a doctors letter explaining I had medical reasons to be outside, just in case any officials tried to object.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyother interesting video from Dr Keith Campbell addressing the BBC 'debunk' of ivermectin. Shows the shoddy practices of the mainstream media in their reporting when it came to the official narrative.

 

[personally I've no interest in ivermectin as I've not looked into it, the video is interesting because it shows what actually happens when actual science is applied to this kind of 'debunk'].

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.