Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Three

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Nope, I don't tend to feel guilty for things outside my control.

I'd say you possibly added to the problem (just my view) but I agree as a whole yeah, the situation is beyond your control. 

Just as the situation is beyond my and other pro choice people's control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jack Grey said:

If you struggle to do both then maybe you should spend less time on SF and it'll give you more time to read and watch other content

If I spend less time on SF, then I won't even see the links to your poorly informed YouTubes and FaceBook vids. I guess that will save me a few minutes of filtering time. 

 

But then you'd be wasting your time. You need to think things through a bit more thoroughly.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RJRB said:

I hope the Brickies walls stood up longer than his posts

Just because someone posts something contrary it doesn't mean the original is wrong. I would trust nothing, nothing at all from the covidian media, scientists and politicians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'd say you possibly added to the problem (just my view) but I agree as a whole yeah, the situation is beyond your control. 

Just as the situation is beyond my and other pro choice people's control. 

Well if what you are saying does turn out to be true then it will be a significant number of the country but I'm not worried

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sibon said:

If I spend less time on SF, then I won't even see the links to your poorly informed YouTubes and FaceBook vids. I guess that will save me a few minutes of filtering time. 

 

But then you'd be wasting your time. You need to think things through a bit more thoroughly.

 

 

 

17.5k have died from covid in the UK. That's in 2 years. I dunno what the death rate is for flu but I'd guess there are a few 1000 every year.

 

Vaccinated are at most risk.

 

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

17.5k have died from covid in the UK. That's in 2 years. I dunno what the death rate is for flu but I'd guess there are a few 1000 every year.

 

Vaccinated are at most risk.

 

Image

Your calculator is broken Mikey.

 

Get your jabs. Do yourself a favour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As leaders PANIC Covid Narrative FALLS APART!!!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

For those who aren't going to watch the above video, here's a link to the actual FOI response-

 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfromcovid19withnootherunderlyingcauses?s=09

 

'Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes'

i.e. those who actually died from covid, as opposed to with covid

 

 

'Please see below for death registrations for 2020 and 2021 (provisional) that were due to COVID-19 and were recorded without any pre-existing conditions, England and Wales.

2020: 9400 (0-64: 1549 / 65 and over: 7851)

2021 Q1: 6483 (0-64: 1560/ 65 and over: 4923)

2021 Q2: 346 (0-64: 153/ 65 and over: 193)

2021 Q3: 1142 (0-64: 512/ 65 and over: 630)'

 

i.e. a total of 17,371 deaths from covid

 

 

Edited by onewheeldave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that you now need a BUPA certificate of perfect health before you are allowed to die of Covid.

From the outset it was recognised that certain categories were more at risk than others.Age,health ethnicity,occupation,and various other categories.

So it was accepted by a majority that some measures were in place to protect those most at risk.Some measures were effective and others less so it appears.

So bang on with your rear view mirror mentalities because it is now meaningless.

What matters is the future and in the immediate future many will continue to wear masks because they trust politicians much less than specialists.

@DAVE Why do you assume that nobody watches certain posts just because they don’t respond.

You only respond to posts when it suits you in my experience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

No, I'll leave that to the people who are so desperate to give up theirs and our rights thanks.

You you you, that's all you care about. I don't know anyone who was desperate to have these lockdowns/restrictions.  They followed the rules because they wanted to protect others.  It's not always going to be easy and there will be hard times but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somewhat disturbing that the FOI request showing that the number of covid deaths in the UK over the past 2 years is actually a bit under 17,000, which differs greatly from the ones bandied around by the official narrative, was released on 16 December 2021, well over a month ago!

 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfromcovid19withnootherunderlyingcauses?s=09

 

 

As far as I can see, none of the mainstream media have covered it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

 

For those who aren't going to watch the above video, here's a link to the actual FOI response-

 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfromcovid19withnootherunderlyingcauses?s=09

 

'Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes'

i.e. those who actually died from covid, as opposed to with covid

 

 

'Please see below for death registrations for 2020 and 2021 (provisional) that were due to COVID-19 and were recorded without any pre-existing conditions, England and Wales.

2020: 9400 (0-64: 1549 / 65 and over: 7851)

2021 Q1: 6483 (0-64: 1560/ 65 and over: 4923)

2021 Q2: 346 (0-64: 153/ 65 and over: 193)

2021 Q3: 1142 (0-64: 512/ 65 and over: 630)'

 

i.e. a total of 17,371 deaths from covid

 

 

17,000 deaths over 2 years is still a lot

 

But its certainly not the 150,000 that the left love screaming about

 

And 17,000 is no reason to lock 70 million people in their homes and close businesses

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.