Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Three

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

No you haven't...youre a lying, deceiving ****, you've always said the vaccines caused the heart issues, you said, tennis players withdrew due to breathing difficulties. You've been proven wrong. Now you've changed tact to save face, horrible horrible person, own up to what you say, believe

Resorting to type and starting with the insults now your losing the battle.

 

I've posted links to players collapsing without comment and said it needs investigating, I withdrew the tennis players thing until more emerges on the story I wasn't "proven wrong", I think you need to take a break from this forum until you learn to digest posts properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why am I seeing this when your blocked!!!

 

You've been proven to be totally wrong many times on this thread so I wouldn't take the high ground on this, except its what you do by rote.

 

Can the mods look at why I can see this post please.

 

It is because of two things.

 

Thing one. You can't use the block user function.

 

Thing two. You are fascinated by me.

 

Thing three: I'm usually right about stuff.

Edited by sibon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Even the BBC has finally cottoned on that routine deaths are being counted as Covid deaths and that the recent uptick in “Covid” deaths is because Omicron is so widespread.


http://What’s really going on with Covid deaths data? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60000391

The BBC also said that there is now a 'Lockdown Industry making money out of lockdowns, and they therefore have a vested interest in keeping the Pandemic going. 

That, from the BBC itself, takes some beating.

I suggest anyone who is still of the opinion that we are in the grip of a life threatening covid pandemic needs to chill. You are being played. You'll be believing our Boris next....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Please do that.

Just as an aside,by virtue of obviously being older than you I have certainly been to a lot more football matches,mainly SWFC home and away,with my dad as a lad,with my mates,with my kids and back to going with my mates.

Pay on the day,Leppings Lane End,The Kop even when you could swap ends by walking round the back of the South Stand.Season  ticket holder on The Kop and later in South Stand.Also a regular in the boxes as our company took one from the outset (Not my favourite way of watching a apart from it was free)

Not keen on The North Stand as there seem to be a few idiots congregate there,including the ones that you mentioned who were scrapping amongst themselves.

Back on track

Over the years I have seen a few distressing instances in the crowd attended by SJAB but cannot honestly say anything much different year on year.

So I will take notice of you when you have a meaningful comment to air but I do wish that you would stop the kite flying.

WAWAW

Not sure what point your making, I had a season ticket from 1983 to 2003 and still attend a good 2/3rds of the games, if any incident occurs in the crowd the whole grounds attention is drawn to it, I don't recall a single one (apart from minor disorder) in the last five years and not much in the years before that. I can't even recall seeing the SJAB at games for years.

 

Trevor usually replies fairly quickly when I've written to him in the past, I'll think of something to put together, you'll claim he's lying anyway if he did confirm a lack of incidents so probably a waste of time.

 

What did you think of ex local footballer and current resident Kevin Gage's comment when he claimed in all the games  he's played, watched and acted as a pundit on he'd never seen a single incident of a player collapsing, I'm sure he's much more in the know than anyone on here.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

It is because of two things.

 

Thing one. You can't use the block user function.

 

Thing two. You are fascinated by me.

 

Thing three: I'm usually right about stuff.

Most of your comments are blocked sadly the odd one seems to creep through.

 

Thats three things btw, that confirms, your mostly wrong.

 

Can the mods look into why I'm suddenly seeing this persons posts when I have no wish to.

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

The BBC also said that there is now a 'Lockdown Industry making money out of lockdowns, and they therefore have a vested interest in keeping the Pandemic going. 

That, from the BBC itself, takes some beating.

I suggest anyone who is still of the opinion that we are in the grip of a life threatening covid pandemic needs to chill. You are being played. You'll be believing our Boris next....

You'll notice not one has addressed why ministers etc who were forecasting doom and gloom for the nation had absolutely no fear of this "deadly virus" and basically carried on regardless, if something like that doesn't wake them up to the nonsense nothing will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Even the BBC has finally cottoned on that routine deaths are being counted as Covid deaths and that the recent uptick in “Covid” deaths is because Omicron is so widespread.


http://What’s really going on with Covid deaths data?  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60000391

Why has it taken the media so long to look at something so obvious that I was posting about it a month ago?

 

And why was I back then being labelled as some kind of conspiracy theorist for pointing out that the statistics being issued would inevitably be wrong because they didn't distinguish between those in hospital because  of covid, from those in hospital for non-covid reasons who'd just happened to test positive for it.

On 18/12/2021 at 16:36, onewheeldave said:

What portion of those patients with covid are in hospital because they have covid, and, what portion are in there for totally different reasons [accidents, cancer etc, etc] but just happen to have covid [most people with covid will have mild, or no, symptoms]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

 

 

Thats three things btw, that confirms, your mostly wrong.

 

 

Hahahaha.

 

That was the entire point of thing three.

 

Shame it went over your head. I'm sure some others appreciated the gag.

 

You are seeing my posts because you are incompetent when it comes to blocking users. I posted some helpful info earlier today about how to do it. Have a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

 

 

What did you think of ex local footballer and current resident Kevin Gage's comment when he claimed in all the games  he's played, watched and acted as a pundit on he'd never seen a single incident of a player collapsing, I'm sure he's much more in the know than anyone on here.

What I think is that there were some and Kevin Gage wasn’t playing ,watching or punditting at the time.

Hundreds of games played ever weekend and he can only be at one of them.

You need to be a bit more questioning and analytical of information,which as an experienced writer of risk assessments would be an asset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RJRB said:

What I think is that there were some and Kevin Gage wasn’t playing ,watching or punditting at the time.

Hundreds of games played ever weekend and he can only be at one of them.

You need to be a bit more questioning and analytical of information,which as an experienced writer of risk assessments would be an asset

He's got far more experience of them than we have, far more. I'll leave it there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He's got far more experience of them than we have, far more. I'll leave it there.

You will leave it as you abandon your other  previous suggestions because you have no  sensible come back.

Good night Tops

Edited by RJRB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.