Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Three

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Just highlight the part in the article which you claim won you the argument.

sigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Like I said earlier, keep burying your head in the sand, if your in a ground you'll know its happening, I've followed football since the mid 70's and attended games since the early 80's and haven't seen one. 

Keep pretending  - St Johns Ambulance would beg to differ.

 

https://www.watfordfc.com/magazine/features/features-watford-fc-matchdays-with-st-john-ambulance

 

If any injuries or illnesses occur during a match, St John Ambulance’s staff are on hand to respond and provide care.

“The majority of incidents we’ll get called to are pre-existing conditions,” said Brian. “Also there are acute incidents. You probably average one cardiac condition a season who has to go quite rapidly off to hospital, but all with a good outcome. You have a full range of medical conditions from cardiac to diabetes, seizures, anything you can think of. We’ve got chronic things that people bring in, people who have suffered from breathing difficulties, who need somewhere to rest or be looked after. It may be bronchitis or emphysema that they’ve suffered from for years.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, melthebell said:

sigh

So you can't, thanks for confirming, read the part of my post again (the bit that replied to with "lol") your being played in a big way and are not sharp enough to spot it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

 

So we can never agree because you can also play the suppression of information or the MSM card

He also displays a profound lack of understanding of how science and medical research work.

 

If there is a spike in these cases, and I suspect there is, it will be being researched thoroughly.  There are teams worldwide who will be all over it. I also suspect that covid, not the vaccine will be the cause. 

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Keep pretending  - St Johns Ambulance would beg to differ.

 

https://www.watfordfc.com/magazine/features/features-watford-fc-matchdays-with-st-john-ambulance

 

If any injuries or illnesses occur during a match, St John Ambulance’s staff are on hand to respond and provide care.

“The majority of incidents we’ll get called to are pre-existing conditions,” said Brian. “Also there are acute incidents. You probably average one cardiac condition a season who has to go quite rapidly off to hospital, but all with a good outcome. You have a full range of medical conditions from cardiac to diabetes, seizures, anything you can think of. We’ve got chronic things that people bring in, people who have suffered from breathing difficulties, who need somewhere to rest or be looked after. It may be bronchitis or emphysema that they’ve suffered from for years.”

Very coincidental, I've attended thousands of matches all over Europe and haven't seen one but this clown claims there's one a season, total and utter garbage, I know Trevor Braithwaite who's the director of comms at Hillsborough quite well, I'm tempted to write and ask if they have any record of this, I've attended most home matches and a friend of mine attends every match home and away and neither of us can recall any. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So you can't, thanks for confirming, read the part of my post again (the bit that replied to with "lol") your being played in a big way and are not sharp enough to spot it.

no, the posts are still there, feel free to read them, stop being a ****, you was outed for being a liar with the tennis players withdrawing because of breathing difficulties, youve been outed for football players NOT having heart issues because of covid vaccines, including by actual cardiologists rather than Dr Tops

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Very coincidental, I've attended thousands of matches all over Europe and haven't seen one but this clown claims there's one a season, total and utter garbage, I know Trevor Braithwaite who's the director of comms at Hillsborough quite well, I'm tempted to write and ask if they have any record of this, I've attended most home matches and a friend of mine attends every match home and away and neither of us can recall any. 

yet again youre putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7, despite being shown "proof" most of the heart issues comes from previous infections...and the faster pace, less time to rest pace of the game

 

but dr Tops knows best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sibon said:

He also displays a profound lack of understanding of how science and medical research work.

 

If there is a spike in these cases, and I suspect there is, it will be being researched thoroughly.  There are teams worldwide who will be all over it. I also suspect that covid, not the vaccine will be the cause. 

 

  

Why am I seeing this when your blocked!!!

 

You've been proven to be totally wrong many times on this thread so I wouldn't take the high ground on this, except its what you do by rote.

 

Can the mods look at why I can see this post please.

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

no, the posts are still there, feel free to read them, stop being a ****, you was outed for being a liar with the tennis players withdrawing because of breathing difficulties, youve been outed for football players NOT having heart issues because of covid vaccines, including by actual cardiologists rather than Dr Tops

yet again youre putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7, despite being shown "proof" most of the heart issues comes from previous infections...and the faster pace, less time to rest pace of the game

 

but dr Tops knows best

I wasn't outed as being a liar at all, do you actually understand what your reading half the time?

 

I was asked to name the tennis players, when I looked for them there were counter claims against the allegations so I mentioned it and said i'd wait for further info to emerge.

 

I've never claimed the vaccine caused the heart conditions but stated that an enquiry was needed to establish why so many incidents were happening all of a sudden, why not?

 

I've read the posts and fully understood them, they say nothing of the sort that your claiming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even the BBC has finally cottoned on that routine deaths are being counted as Covid deaths and that the recent uptick in “Covid” deaths is because Omicron is so widespread.


What’s really going on with Covid deaths data? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60000391

Edited by Jim Hardie
Restored link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jim Hardie said:

Even the BBC has finally cottoned on that routine deaths are being counted as Covid deaths and that the recent uptick in “Covid” deaths is because Omicron is so widespread.


http://What’s really going on with Covid deaths data? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60000391

Prepare to called a conspiracy theorist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why am I seeing this when your blocked!!!

 

You've been proven to be totally wrong many times on this thread so I wouldn't take the high ground on this, except its what you do by rote.

 

Can the mods look at why I can see this post please.

I wasn't outed as being a liar at all, do you actually understand what your reading half the time?

 

I was asked to name the tennis players, when I looked for them there were counter claims against the allegations so I mentioned it and said i'd wait for further info to emerge.

 

I've never claimed the vaccine caused the heart conditions but stated that an enquiry was needed to establish why so many incidents were happening all of a sudden, why not?

 

I've read the posts and fully understood them, they say nothing of the sort that your claiming.

No you haven't...youre a lying, deceiving ****, you've always said the vaccines caused the heart issues, you said, tennis players withdrew due to breathing difficulties. You've been proven wrong. Now you've changed tact to save face, horrible horrible person, own up to what you say, believe

Edited by melthebell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Very coincidental, I've attended thousands of matches all over Europe and haven't seen one but this clown claims there's one a season, total and utter garbage, I know Trevor Braithwaite who's the director of comms at Hillsborough quite well, I'm tempted to write and ask if they have any record of this, I've attended most home matches and a friend of mine attends every match home and away and neither of us can recall any. 

I've attended matches going back to the 60's and played in Sunday Leagues the 70's and 80's - I remember a spectator dropping dead at a Sunday League game - Pitsmoor FC v Deepcar FC at Foxhill - 1975/76 I'd reckon. It was the dad of one of the Pitsmoor players. Ref abandoned the game.

 

Have seen spectators stretchered out at Donny Rovers and Hillsborough.

 

Mother In Law volunteered for St Johns at Prenton Park, Tranmere Rovers, back in the 80's and 90's - she'd usually have a tale to rell 3 or 4 times a season.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Longcol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Very coincidental, I've attended thousands of matches all over Europe and haven't seen one but this clown claims there's one a season, total and utter garbage, I know Trevor Braithwaite who's the director of comms at Hillsborough quite well, I'm tempted to write and ask if they have any record of this, I've attended most home matches and a friend of mine attends every match home and away and neither of us can recall any. 

Please do that.

Just as an aside,by virtue of obviously being older than you I have certainly been to a lot more football matches,mainly SWFC home and away,with my dad as a lad,with my mates,with my kids and back to going with my mates.

Pay on the day,Leppings Lane End,The Kop even when you could swap ends by walking round the back of the South Stand.Season  ticket holder on The Kop and later in South Stand.Also a regular in the boxes as our company took one from the outset (Not my favourite way of watching a apart from it was free)

Not keen on The North Stand as there seem to be a few idiots congregate there,including the ones that you mentioned who were scrapping amongst themselves.

Back on track

Over the years I have seen a few distressing instances in the crowd attended by SJAB but cannot honestly say anything much different year on year.

So I will take notice of you when you have a meaningful comment to air but I do wish that you would stop the kite flying.

WAWAW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.