COVID THREAD

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Can't say I'm too fussed myself.

I'm at the point where I now know more people with adverse jab reactions than adverse convid reactions.

How many people do you know with adverse reactions to the  “ jab “   ?  . Roughly 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

How many people do you know with adverse reactions to the  “ jab “   ?  . Roughly 

Roughly?

I know around 11 or so people with adverse reactions to the jab.

I know around 0 people with adverse reactions to convid.

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Roughly?

I know zero people with reactions to the jab and zero people with reactions to Covid . I think we’ve been here before 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I know zero people with reactions to the jab and zero people with reactions to Covid . I think we’ve been here before 

We have and well never agree will we 

Edited by The_DADDY

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Roughly?

I know your lying

• Like 2

The tiny but repetitive Covid deniers/Anti-vaxx/Suppressionists and Conspiracy Theorists that I know of(all on here) have dead or seriously ill relatives/pals caused by vaccination.

All the normal people I know have ill or sometimes seriously ill or occasionally dead relatives caused by the Covid virus and many have minor complaints due to a needle stuck in a muscle. 

The biggest 'at risk' group in the current Pandemic is therefore a relative of a Covid denier/Anti-vaxx/Suppressionist and/or Conspiracy Theorists.

10 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The tiny but repetitive Covid deniers/Anti-vaxx/Suppressionists and Conspiracy Theorists that I know of(all on here) have dead or seriously ill relatives/pals caused by vaccination.

All the normal people I know have ill or sometimes seriously ill or occasionally dead relatives caused by the Covid virus and many have minor complaints due to a needle stuck in a muscle. 

The biggest 'at risk' group in the current Pandemic is therefore a relative of a Covid denier/Anti-vaxx/Suppressionist and/or Conspiracy Theorists.

Isn't it weird how its only anti vaxxers ? I smell a conspiracy amongst Conspiracy theorists.

This forum must be the unluckiest forum on the internet for it, must be like 25 injuries or deaths due to a rare vaccine complication

Edited by melthebell

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

I know your lying

*you're..

And no, I'm not. 

41 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Unless you have scientific proof, that's a rather strong claim to make, considering the side effects are still being monotored and data compiled.

We need that information going forward, if the science of safe vaccines is to progress!

Edited by trastrick

4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

But does he agree with almost everything that you say?

You'll have to ask him.