COVID THREAD

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

That's why I said I hope the government/ WHO/ NHS or somebody is keeping a check on the number of people dying from blood clots, to see if there is a spike in the figures. From what I've heard (and it's only hearsay, but some of it from medical types) people are dropping like flies from blood clots and associated illnesses. We need to know if the figures are as small as they first thought.

people ARENT dropping like "flies" and people die from those associated illnesses anyway, you do know the main area of risk for bloodclots after the vaccination is just after the actual vaccination? thats why they get you to wait a while and then tell you to tell of any major issues you get just after. Its not something that follows you through life.

Diabetes increases the risk of plaque buildup in the arteries, which can cause dangerous blood clots. Nearly 80 percent of people who have diabetes will eventually die of clot-related causes.

https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/venous-thromboembolism/understand-your-risk-for-excessive-blood-clotting#:~:text=Diabetes increases the risk of,die of clot-related causes.

number of people with diabetes reaches 4.7 million

https://www.diabetes.org.uk/about_us/news/new-stats-people-living-with-diabetes

so 3760000 expected future deaths from blood clots 

Edited by steve68

Guest sibon
26 minutes ago, Anna B said:

That's why I said I hope the government/ WHO/ NHS or somebody is keeping a check on the number of people dying from blood clots, to see if there is a spike in the figures. From what I've heard (and it's only hearsay, but some of it from medical types) people are dropping like flies from blood clots and associated illnesses. We need to know if the figures are as small as they first thought.

I think the Government are unlikely to be keeping tabs on the numbers . Likewise, the scientists. It is summer, you see Anna. We all deserve a bit of rest and relaxation. That research stuff can wait until later. We can just guess and make stuff up these days.

By the way, the best method of getting blood clots is by catching covid, rather than by being vaccinated. 

Here’s a bit of reading about the AZ vaccine, from people who know:

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine

Edited by sibon

21 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Some people are but you prefer the hearsay.

This is only hearsay but I know hundreds that have had the vaccine with no ill effect,including not suffering from serious complications of Covid.

And before the usual suspect regurgitates the same old rubbish,the vaccine is proven not to prevent the possibility  of catching the virus.

50 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Some did but not all.  People in the UK were able to do an LFT for things like concerts, sports events ect.  You didn't need to show proof of vaccine to go to pubs/restaurants.

I never said that. Of cause there is a risk, as there is with all vaccines. But you have to weigh up the risks. They had done some trials with test participants before it was approved by the government.  The vaccine development was a global effort so they were able to get rid of some of the red tape.  There have been various articles saying how they were able to develop and produce the Covid vaccine so quickly.  But it doesn't really matter what I or anyone else tells you because you dismiss anyone who disagrees with you.

I did weigh up the risks and decided not to have any of these vaccines, I've been absolutely fine and haven't contracted the virus, no vaccine in the history of medicine has been pushed so needlessly as this one, every single death attributed to it is a total waste of life.

11 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Some people are but you prefer the hearsay.

This is only hearsay but I know hundreds that have had the vaccine with no ill effect,including not suffering from serious complications of Covid.

And before the usual suspect regurgitates the same old rubbish,the vaccine is proven not to prevent the possibility  of catching the virus.

No, I don't prefer hearsay. I prefer facts and figures which is why I said I hope they are being watched and compiled.

6 minutes ago, Anna B said:

No, I don't prefer hearsay. I prefer facts and figures which is why I said I hope they are being watched and compiled.

And they are.

There's no enthusiam forgovernmnents, and the MSM who cheerleaded the effort to shut down life as we know it, to count the cost of the measures they took. It would take years.

Or, even how the deadly virus suddenly appeared, in the vicinity of the U.S. (Fauci) financed, Whuhan Lab in Communist China.

That investigation was quickly shut down, as "inconclusive"!

They all prefer to "move on citizen".  :)

But that investigation, at least,  will be reopened after the November elections, I'm betting!

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

There's no enthusiam forgovernmnents, and the MSM who cheerleaded the effort to shut down life as we know it, to count the cost of the measures they took. It would take years.

Or, even how the deadly virus suddenly appeared, in the vicinity of the U.S. (Fauci) financed, Whuhan Lab in Communist China.

That investigation was quickly shut down, as "inconclusive"!

They all prefer to "move on citizen".  :)

But that investigation, at least,  will be reopened after the November elections, I'm betting!

It's amazing how quickly covid has gone away, especially as cases are actually rising at a rapid rate.

Suddenly it seems that's of no concern any more.

Is it because the media is now all but ignoring it, or is it because the general population is more aware of the damage locking down the country for 2 years  has done, especially now we, the taxpayers, are having to pay for it?

Edited by Anna B

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

It's amazing how quickly covid has gone away, especially as cases are actually rising at a rapid rate.

Suddenly it seems that's of no concern any more.

Is it because the media is now all but ignoring it, or is it because the general population is more aware of the damage locking down the country for 2 years  has done, now we, the taxpayers, are having to pay for it?

Sigh

Its not gone away.

Its still in the media

Cases are rising a bit

But we all know its the Omicron variant which is mostly out there so is less dangerous, less deaths and less likely to need restrictions, stop trying to force a conspiracy into everything you post

44 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Sigh

Its not gone away.

Its still in the media

Cases are rising a bit

But we all know its the Omicron variant which is mostly out there so is less dangerous, less deaths and less likely to need restrictions, stop trying to force a conspiracy into everything you post

I  know all of the above, and also that Omicron is not as dangerous (although I've heard there are a couple of new varients out there too.) There's no conspiracy, but what there also isn't is the government / media stirring it up to near hysterical proportions. 

Just now, Anna B said:

I  know all of the above, and also that Omicron is not as dangerous (although I've heard there are a couple of new varients out there too.) There's no conspiracy, but what there also isn't is the government / media stirring it up to near hysterical proportions. 

because of what i mentioned, theres no need to, its not as dangerous, we know this, they know this, its not a conspiracy, like i said, there never was, its gone from a pretty dangerous virus to a lesser strain so is less dangerous. So it gets shouted about, commented on less.