COVID THREAD

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You've shouted down any instance of vaccine injury I've mentioned on here as lies, now the truth is emerging your pretending to have been "on board" all along, read the thread back for evidence, charlatans to a man.

no i havent, ive ALWAYS said all medications have side effects and negative effects, feel free to have a look through my posts on the subject. what ive constantly called out as lies is the 6 or so outspoken anti vaxxers like yourself that seem to have all the friends, family and aquaintences affected by the worst of the negative effects, wheres every single person whos had the vaccine doesnt know anybody. theres a difference, i smell a conspiracy.

Edited by melthebell

Just now, melthebell said:

no i havent, ive ALWAYS said all medications have side effects and negative effects, feel free to have a look through my posts on the subject. what ive constantly called out as lies is the 6 or so outspoken anti vaxxers like yourselves that seem to have all the friends, family and aquaintences affected by the worst of the negative effects, wheres every single person whos had the vaccine doesnt know anybody. theres a difference, i smell a conspiracy.

Thanks for proving what I said, I don't lie about peoples health.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You've shouted down any instance of vaccine injury I've mentioned on here as lies, now the truth is emerging your pretending to have been "on board" all along, read the thread back for evidence, charlatans to a man.

Show us a bit of proof for that claim.

Unless of course, you made it up.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Thanks for proving what I said, I don't lie about peoples health.

personally i dont care what you say, youve been proved wrong time and time again but refuse to admit it

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Your memory is failing you.

Some of your more tenuous attempts to link day to day occurrences to the vaccine programme have been questioned and you have failed to follow up with any sensible conclusion

The statistics regarding adverse reactions are accepted and are in line with any other vaccines and medical procedures.

Just now, RJRB said:

Some of your more tenuous attempts to link day to day occurrences to the vaccine programme have been questioned and you have failed to follow up with any sensible conclusion

The statistics regarding adverse reactions are accepted and are in line with any other vaccines and medical procedures.

"The statistics" for a company that are earning billions will always fall in their favour. It will all come out in the not too distant future whilst you still cling with your fingertips to your total denial. 

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You need to see it, then you'll know why, you'll probably like it as it fits with the nonsense you believe.

There are several things that I don’t need in my and Soaps certainly fall into hat category.

If someone offers to show me a clip  then I would question their sanity

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

The covid vaccines are the most scrutinised medical intervention ever.

And as safe as they come.

Just now, top4718 said:

"The statistics" for a company that are earning billions will always fall in their favour. It will all come out in the not too distant future whilst you still cling with your fingertips to your total denial. 

No total denial from me matey.

Thats your game

Just now, RJRB said:

There are several things that I don’t need in my and Soaps certainly fall into hat category.

If someone offers to show me a clip  then I would question their sanity

It was a discussion about Covid propaganda, the clip was circulating on Twitter under the banner "never forget these people" and showed a pro-vaccine stance so biased it was laughable, it was pertinent to the conversation and something that coming from a supposedly impartial broadcaster that even you as a believer of this garbage should be concerned about.

Apart from which you failed to understand that when I said the statistics were accepted I referred to the reported adverse reactions from whatever source

Guest sibon
37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

According to you, it has been all about to come out for years now. You don't have a clue about the motivation behind your imagined conspiracy. You've no rationale  for your irrationality. 

Its time for you to grow up and accept that you've been played. A victim of  your own gullibility and the US alt right. 

You've been played for a fool.

Edited by sibon