COVID THREAD

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I didn’t ask for a specific post or time . I asked 6, 12 , 18 months roughly . Stop hiding 

I've absolutely no idea, probably about the same time those ludicrous and useless vaccine passports came out, another total sham, ask you hero I'm sure he'll be able to find it then you can put love emoji's under his post.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've absolutely no idea, probably about the same time those ludicrous and useless vaccine passports came out, another total sham, ask you hero I'm sure he'll be able to find it then you can put love emoji's under his post.

When was that  , roughly ? 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

When was that  , roughly ? 

You boys were fully in support of them as they kept you safe from us lepers who might pass a cold onto you, look back in your diary to when you cowering away in your home and only venturing out in a mask that doesn't work, should help you pinpoint it.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You boys were fully in support of them as they kept you safe from us lepers who might pass a cold onto you, look back in your diary to when you cowering away in your home and only venturing out in a mask that doesn't work, should help you pinpoint it.

Maybe a month and a year would be more helpful.

I'm old fashioned like that. I like my data to include ... data.

We all know that you don't care for facts, or accuracy. But some of us do.

Edited by sibon

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So , that’s another no then  , laughable.  Clown 

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Maybe a month and a year would be more helpful.

I'm old fashioned like that. I like my data to include ... data.

We all know that you don't care for facts, or accuracy. But some of us do.

I already gave him plenty of  choice’s. Guess what 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Haha why would I want to remember when an absolutely ludicrous, nonsensical and useless rule came in (that made your ilk "feel safer") it's something I'd much rather forget and anyone who backed it (your hero did I'm sorry to say) should want to remember it even less.

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I already gave him plenty of  choice’s. Guess what 

To be fair. He's got a lot on his mind at the moment.

Me, mostly😀

11 minutes ago, sibon said:

To be fair. He's got a lot on his mind at the moment.

Me, mostly😀

Strangely enough , he hasn’t put on any facts and figures  a lately from the internet. Busted flush springs to mind 

12 hours ago, top4718 said:

So nothing to do with people not being able to see a dentist for two years then,  were you listening to Childrens Hour?

Dr Charles Levinson - "The collateral damage from lockdowns was so immense I'll doubt we'll get anywhere near to understanding the full extent of it, I just hope that it never happens again". Oh well it stopped the London Bridge buyers on here from being ill for a couple of days so well worth it 🙄

Nope, strangely enough not EVERYTHING revolves around Covid

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

Nope, strangely enough not EVERYTHING revolves around Covid

Not any more. :)

But for a couple of years, it did! Every aspect of an individuals life, to visit family, friends, children's education, conduct business, freedom of movement, forced vaccination, was under severe measures, until finally the politicians bowed to common sense pressure from the public at large, and threatened their electoral viability.

Funny how it all ended with the stroke of a politicians pen.  :)

But COVID and it's variants are still with us, and will continue to be for the forseeable future, but it's usefulness by authoritarians to eat away at basic human rights has long since passed, so it's "time to move on" to the next "greatest threat to mankind".

We've now only got 10 years to save the planet from "catastrophe", so buckle down for the next wave of restrictions, advocated by the virtue signalling crowd with their private jets and yatchts, and their sheepish followers.

Be prepared to sacrifice,  if you do really care about your fellow man and woman, and all the others.  :)

Edited by trastrick

Chekhov said :

I did not say child protection is BS, or indeed public health measures. You're just making that up.

What I said is all edicts and laws need to be proportionate.

e.g. :

Speed limits = proportionate

Banning opening windows on trains = not proportionate

Sibon said :

No. What you actually said was that you don't agree with the experts.

Most of the things that you whine on about are proportionate. You just don't like them.

Loads of stuff during the Pandemic were disproportionate, the best example is what Mike Buckley said, which, AFAIK, you have never disavowed :

(June 2021) Mike Buckley : broadcaster and Labour activist :
All secondary school pupils [all three million of them] wearing masks would be worth it to save one life.

Just to emphasis how ludicrous this comment was, by June 2021 every person at any significant risk from Covid had been offered a vaccination.
So, Sibon, is Buckley's comment proportionate ?
Yes or no ?
Edited by Chekhov

Guest sibon
33 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Chekhov said :

I did not say child protection is BS, or indeed public health measures. You're just making that up.

What I said is all edicts and laws need to be proportionate.

e.g. :

Speed limits = proportionate

Banning opening windows on trains = not proportionate

Sibon said :

No. What you actually said was that you don't agree with the experts.

Most of the things that you whine on about are proportionate. You just don't like them.

Loads of stuff during the Pandemic were disproportionate, the best example is what Mike Buckley said, which, AFAIK, you have never disavowed :

(June 2021) Mike Buckley : broadcaster and Labour activist :
All secondary school pupils [all three million of them] wearing masks would be worth it to save one life.

Just to emphasis how ludicrous this comment was, by June 2021 every person at any significant risk from Covid had been offered a vaccination.
So, Sibon, is Buckley's comment proportionate ?
Yes or no ?

I think you need a rest. Repeating an obscure comment over and over again, just to cause an argument. It isn't the sort of behaviour that most people indulge in.

People said all sorts of things about Covid. 5g. Bill Gates. Bleach. Sunlight. Just a bit of flu. And on and on.

You seem unnaturally obsessed with Mike Buckley and Jenny Harries. Have a kit kat.