COVID THREAD

7 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Speaking of over reactions.....

It would be naive to think the lockdowns hadn't done a lot of damage to a great many people.

We seem to be lurching from one crisis to another...

Edited by Anna B

4 minutes ago, Anna B said:

It would be naive to think the lockdowns hadn't done a lot of damage to a great many people.

We seem to be lurching from one crisis to another...

No doubt but to say that Permanent damage has been done because people can't see their doctors immediately is way OTT. 

NHS waiting times will improve now that people are returning to work. Yes it's going to take time to return to pre covid levels but to say that Permanent damage to everyone is just laughable

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

No doubt but to say that Permanent damage has been done because people can't see their doctors immediately is way OTT. 

NHS waiting times will improve now that people are returning to work. Yes it's going to take time to return to pre covid levels but to say that Permanent damage to everyone is just laughable

NHS waiting lists are now so long people will die before they are seen. 

The NHS is chronically short of doctors and nurses, yet in spite of seeing this coming down the line, we have failed to train sufficient numbers to make up the shortfall. 

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

The NHS is chronically short of doctors and nurses, yet in spite of seeing this coming down the line, we have failed to train sufficient numbers to make up the shortfall. 

which is nothing to do with the pandemic, blame your own brexit which you championed for a start. It came on the radio in the car the other day that the north east has a dental crisis, kids especially, because theres a lack of dentists, no mention of covid, no mention of pandemics, no mention of them not being open......just a lack of (which generally means, not enough of)

22 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Roughly when , 6 months, 12 months, 18 months ago ?

Didn’t realise that   :thumbsup:

Except that might have not been one of the exact words but the implication was there.

Can you search for "who adhered to all the ridiculous rules and still caught the virus" in the search, I know one name it'll throw up (literally) 🤣

4 hours ago, melthebell said:

which is nothing to do with the pandemic, blame your own brexit which you championed for a start. It came on the radio in the car the other day that the north east has a dental crisis, kids especially, because theres a lack of dentists, no mention of covid, no mention of pandemics, no mention of them not being open......just a lack of (which generally means, not enough of)

So nothing to do with people not being able to see a dentist for two years then,  were you listening to Childrens Hour?

Dr Charles Levinson - "The collateral damage from lockdowns was so immense I'll doubt we'll get anywhere near to understanding the full extent of it, I just hope that it never happens again". Oh well it stopped the London Bridge buyers on here from being ill for a couple of days so well worth it 🙄

Guest sibon
39 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Except that might have not been one of the exact words but the implication was there.

Can you search for "who adhered to all the ridiculous rules and still caught the virus" in the search, I know one name it'll throw up (literally) 🤣

58 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So  again   , no proof   😀

Edited by hackey lad

Just now, hackey lad said:

So you again , no proof 😀

Like I've said before this thread has 734 pages if I go back and pick one of your posts at random and ask you when it was I'm sure you'll be able to tell me 100% the time and date when you said it, except you won't, not at all, so does that make what you said false?

51 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So nothing to do with people not being able to see a dentist for two years then,  were you listening to Childrens Hour?

Dr Charles Levinson - "The collateral damage from lockdowns was so immense I'll doubt we'll get anywhere near to understanding the full extent of it, I just hope that it never happens again". Oh well it stopped the London Bridge buyers on here from being ill for a couple of days so well worth it 🙄

Was at the dentist on Monday for a checkup and 6 months before and 6 months before that 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Was at the dentist on Monday for a checkup and 6 months before and 6 months before that 

You will have been, your special, unfortunately not everyone lives in clownworld.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Like I've said before this thread has 734 pages if I go back and pick one of your posts at random and ask you when it was I'm sure you'll be able to tell me 100% the time and date when you said it, except you won't, not at all, so does that make what you said false?

I didn’t ask for a specific post or time . I asked 6, 12 , 18 months roughly . Stop hiding