COVID THREAD

Just now, hackey lad said:

What makes you think it was aimed at you?

I don't that's why I said "if", try and read before you post replies. 

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If this was aimed at me he's about as much in my head as that annoying fly that buzzes around your house, that wasp that flies round you when your eating an ice cream or that turd that won't flush, except more annoying.

The first article is totally irrelevant to crowd emergencies at games, the second is acceptable in the context and no one ever said that they don't happen, a couple more are your idea of a joke (not mine) and the Independent article is total propaganda to keep the likes of you believing.

keep digging, keep weeding out the articles you like and ones you dont and feel free to do your own research, ive given you 4 medical emergencies, im sure you can find more if you look, a man with your reknowned researching skills

Just now, melthebell said:

keep digging, keep weeding out the articles you like and ones you dont and feel free to do your own research, ive given you 4 medical emergencies, im sure you can find more if you look, a man with your reknowned researching skills

I don't need to, no one said medical emergencies don't happen at large scales events, its was the severity around the time of the useless booster that was the topic of conversation, sorry your too dim to not be able to rationalise events unless its either black or white.

Guest sibon
18 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't need to, no one said medical emergencies don't happen at large scales events, its was the severity around the time of the useless booster that was the topic of conversation, sorry your too dim to not be able to rationalise events unless its either black or white.

Medical emergencies have always happened at large scale events. You've just been misled by all of the over reporting. There are no more now than there have ever been.

On a different tack. Have you noticed how all of your friends have abandoned you? Checkov is busy explaining why he can wear a snorkel but not a face mask. Trastrick is giving traffic updates from Toronto. Daddy has gone a bit woke and isn't the man he once was. Let's not even mention Jack and Brickie.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Medical emergencies have always happened at large scale events. You've just been misled by all of the over reporting. There are no more now than there have ever been.

On a different tack. Have you noticed how all of your friends have abandoned you? Checkov is busy explaining why he can wear a snorkel but not a face mask. Trastrick is giving traffic updates from Toronto. Daddy has gone a bit woke and isn't the man he once was. Let's not even mention Jack and Brickie.

:thumbsup:

11 hours ago, sibon said:

What, me abandon Tops? Never! :)

Like Checkov, I don't always agree with him, but I find their posts generally on topic, informative, and thought provoking.

A nice change from the groupthink, personal insults, and the high fives, and thumbs up, me too, seal clapping stuff from the usual suspects.

A great way to kill a thread!

I now  return you to Willie Nelson and Kylie!  :)

(By the way, my comments on traffic mahem, were posted on the appropriate thread)

Edited by trastrick

49 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Like Checkov, I don't always agree with him, but I find their posts generally on topic, informative, and thought provoking.

A nice change from the groupthink, personal insults, and the high fives, and thumbs up, me too, seal clapping stuff from the usual suspects.

A great way to kill a thead!

Yep because it's only the 'Suppresionists" that play those games on this thread. 

11 hours ago, trastrick said:

A great way to kill a thread!

I now  return you to Willie Nelson and Kylie!  :)

(By the way, my comments on traffic mahem, were posted on the appropriate thread)

He meant he hoped you'd abandoned ship as their narrative collapses more each day there's not a lot really worth discussing anymore, I said ages ago these people will cling onto what they've been conned by forever and a day because to admit so is far too big a hill to climb.

Just booked a short notice long weekend in Barcelona, not bad for someone who would be "spending holidays in this country for the foreseeable" 🤣🤣

9 hours ago, melthebell said:

Another story to get the anti lock down folks in a tizzy lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61560385

Good how you make can light of policies that have been an absolute disaster to fight a minor virus that your somehow terrified of, strange behaviour.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He meant he hoped you'd abandoned ship as their narrative collapses more each day there's not a lot really worth discussing anymore, I said ages ago these people will cling onto what they've been conned by forever and a day because to admit so is far too big a hill to climb.

Just booked a short notice long weekend in Barcelona, not bad for someone who would be "spending holidays in this country for the foreseeable" 🤣🤣

Good how you make can light of policies that have been an absolute disaster to fight a minor virus that your somehow terrified of, strange behaviour.

no i make light of you and your idiot mates, you dont understand or want evidence and facts so making light of you is the best you deserve

23 hours ago, hackey lad said:

:thumbsup:

Good to see you bowing to your master yet again, there were more games stopped after the winter booster roll out when the gullible claimed that the rules had been changed to stop games (they hadn't) have the rules that hadn't been changed before been changed back again now 😆as I've said before your only convincing yourselves.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

no i make light of you and your idiot mates, you dont understand or want evidence and facts so making light of you is the best you deserve

Evidence and facts, you've been taken in by the biggest load of absolute nonsense ever foisted on the human race and believed the two biggest lying entities in existence (politicians and the MSM) for the last two years, look back on some of the absolute ridiculous rules that were put in place and how the MP's you were listening to had absolutely zero fear despite having access to more information than we'll ever see, you've been stitched up like kippers.

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

" 🤣🤣