COVID THREAD

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

True :thumbsup:

Your clearly deranged, I'll challenge anyone to find where I said this and we'll sort out a charity donation if you do, you can pay up if you don't, I'm confident no money will be leaving my coffers.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Any footballer with a brain won't have had it no, they don't need it.

The majority of professional footballers will have had the advised level of vaccination to enable them to compete and travel in their various leagues.

Your clubs manager also had and advised the vaccine and had his own brush with a serious case of Covid.

6 hours ago, Hecate said:

Really looking forward to hearing our resident virology experts' take on monkeypox.  Bill Gates dusting off the smallpox vaccine stockpile to test out a new chip?  Dr Fauci's gain of function experiments gone rouge? Contamination of the Covid booster vials?  What's the gen from Truth Social?

You've proved time and again you'll believe any nonsense your told as have many gullible people that's why the future won't be very bright.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

The majority of professional footballers will have had the advised level of vaccination to enable them to compete and travel in their various leagues.

Your clubs manager also had and advised the vaccine and had his own brush with a serious case of Covid.

Why have you asked them all? Politicians, celebrities etc etc won't have had it, it's theatre. they've conned you.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You've proved time and again you'll believe any nonsense your told as have many gullible people that's why the future won't be very bright.

Why have you asked them all? Politicians, celebrities etc etc won't have had it, it's theatre. they've conned you.

No obviously I haven’t asked them but like many of your suggestions,this has previously been discussed.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league-footballers-how-many-vaccinated-covid-vaccine-uptake-outbreaks-clubs-1358567

Plenty of info is available from numerous sources on footballers playing in the top leagues.

Either your memory is failing or just pursuing your usual tactics of letting the dust settle and trotting out the same old busted theories.

BTW is your use of Darren Moore’s photo an ironic reference to his problems with Covid ,or just thoughtless and crass.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

No obviously I haven’t asked them but like many of your suggestions,this has previously been discussed.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league-footballers-how-many-vaccinated-covid-vaccine-uptake-outbreaks-clubs-1358567

Plenty of info is available from numerous sources on footballers playing in the top leagues.

Either your memory is failing or just pursuing your usual tactics of letting the dust settle and trotting out the same old busted theories.

BTW is your use of Darren Moore’s photo an ironic reference to his problems with Covid ,or just thoughtless and crass.

I'll treat this article like most that push the last two years of ludicrous nonsense, with a pinch of salt, very few fit, athletic footballers will have allowed themselves to be injected with that garbage.

Trotting out busted theories, what the ones that have come true? 🤣

In better news Spain has now dropped their discriminatory rules against the unvaccinated and are allowing travellers in, I've been eyeing a trip to Barcelona, bring it on.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I'll treat this article like most that push the last two years of ludicrous nonsense, with a pinch of salt, very few fit, athletic footballers will have allowed themselves to be injected with that garbage.

Trotting out busted theories, what the ones that have come true? 🤣

In better news Spain has now dropped their discriminatory rules against the unvaccinated and are allowing travellers in, I've been eyeing a trip to Barcelona, bring it on.

The usual hollow defence.

Its just a factual statistic easily verifiable if you care to do so.

Now about your disrespecting of Darren Moore.

Wouldnt Matt LeTissier be a more suitable avatar for your views.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

The usual hollow defence.

Its just a factual statistic easily verifiable if you care to do so.

Now about your disrespecting of Darren Moore.

Wouldnt Matt LeTissier be a more suitable avatar for your views.

It's not a hollow defence, you've been conned into having a vaccine you didn't need to make certain individuals billions, verify it if you must, I'll wait.

I use a picture of Darren Moore as he's the manager of my club as I have with previous managers.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It's not a hollow defence, you've been conned into having a vaccine you didn't need to make certain individuals billions, verify it if you must, I'll wait.

I use a picture of Darren Moore as he's the manager of my club as I have with previous managers.

He would be proud of you..not

And it is a hollow defense of that particular survey of the number of vaccinated footballers in that you stick your head in the sand and say “I don’t believe it “

Edited by RJRB

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

He would be proud of you..not

He won't be bothered in the slightest.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He won't be bothered in the slightest.

About as bothered as you would be if someone used your photo to promote vaccines or mask wearing or perhaps even Sheffield United,😄

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

About as bothered as you would be if someone used your photo to promote vaccines or mask wearing or perhaps even Sheffield United,😄

I'm not using his photo to promote anything.

Of course you are.

Your views.