COVID THREAD

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Some questions for Dr Tops to ponder

Have people stopped having the vaccine?

Has the football season almost ended, less matches less medical incidents?

Has collapses at football grounds actually stopped and you just didn't notice?

Have the alternative sources given up on this bunkum leaving Tops out on a limb?

12 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Have the alternative sources given up on this bunkum leaving Tops out on a limb?

Maybe they've moved on to monkeypox?

There were medics  in the crowd at  one of the games Radio5 covered last week

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Problem with an ingrowing toenail caused by the vaccine 

I mean, surely its common knowledge that the rules change a year or so ago on crowd incidents and that play now has to stop, they certainly happened before.

1 hour ago, butlers said:

I believe they have had medics in football crowds for many years. Plus they often have St John Ambulance on standby.

Really looking forward to hearing our resident virology experts' take on monkeypox.  Bill Gates dusting off the smallpox vaccine stockpile to test out a new chip?  Dr Fauci's gain of function experiments gone rouge? Contamination of the Covid booster vials?  What's the gen from Truth Social?

23 hours ago, top4718 said:

Could you provide a link to where I said that please (clue - you won't because I never said it).

It's odd how we don't seem to be getting the medical emergencies stopping football games in the last couple of months that the gullible claimed have always happened, seemed to be a fair few after the pre/post Christmas booster push though, funny dat!!

I'm not trawling through 3 separate threads with 100s of pages worth of your nonsense to find a post which youve probably deleted to save face.

However I remember clearly you predicting the death of any vaccine taker within 12 months because you don't understand what's in the vaccine

• Like 1

On 20/05/2022 at 12:28, melthebell said:

If you look at people like Dr Tops and Checkov they cant, they are so far down the rabbithole, they are extremists, its an obsession.

same regurgitation post after post,  can not deviate from script,  it like a scam call centre  but without a hang up option.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I'm not trawling through 3 separate threads with 100s of pages worth of your nonsense to find a post which youve probably deleted to save face.

However I remember clearly you predicting the death of any vaccine taker within 12 months because you don't understand what's in the vaccine

True :thumbsup:

22 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Do you think fit and healthy footballers had the “Christmas Booster “ ? 

Insanity 

Any footballer with a brain won't have had it no, they don't need it.

12 hours ago, melthebell said:

Some questions for Dr Tops to ponder

Have people stopped having the vaccine?

Has the football season almost ended, less matches less medical incidents?

Has collapses at football grounds actually stopped and you just didn't notice?

People are still gullible enough to have the vaccine but the uptake will be slower as there's not a bombardment of propaganda like there was pre-Christmas.

The season has only just ended, the medical incidents seemed to slow down/stop a good few months ago.

Your ilk claimed they've always happened in the numbers that were occurring early in the year, so why have they stopped?

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Your memory is totally shot then son as I've never said anything like that, total and utter nonsense.

8 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I mean, surely its common knowledge that the rules change a year or so ago on crowd incidents and that play now has to stop, they certainly happened before.

They were not changed, this has been covered many times. they haven't.