Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

******s?

Just for one day.

Guest makapaka
16 hours ago, melthebell said:

and in the real world

but cos we dont live there, we will never know whats the truth

Interesting how the report says the entire population of 25m is at risk of omicron.

11 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Interesting how the report says the entire population of 25m is at risk of omicron.

Because of no vaccination, like I said its either lies or truth. But being North Korea we will never know the truth completely.

9 hours ago, melthebell said:

Because of no vaccination, like I said its either lies or truth. But being North Korea we will never know the truth completely.

No different to here then.

On 12/05/2022 at 23:06, Annie Bynnol said:

Are you claiming that the vaccines have not been a success? 

Are you claiming that the only people in the whole world who know that the vaccines have been successful is a "... smattering of worshippers on here."?

I'm claiming the vaccines were not needed by the vast majority, they never were and still aren't.

32 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm claiming the vaccines were not needed by the vast majority, they never were and still aren't.

Similar to 'life' insurance, 'house' insurance, 'car' insurance etc., but with the added bonus of insuring the uninsured who for various reasons cannot insure themselves. 

A glimmer of understanding at last.

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Similar to 'life' insurance, 'house' insurance, 'car' insurance etc., but with the added bonus of insuring the uninsured who for various reasons cannot insure themselves. 

A glimmer of understanding at last.

No not at all, the very vulnerable needed the vaccince (a very small percentage) no one else did, you were conned.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No not at all, the very vulnerable needed the vaccince (a very small percentage) no one else did, you were conned.

I was 'conned'? - Does that mean me personally or the billions globally like me who volunteered to protect ourselves and others?

19 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I was 'conned'? - Does that mean me personally or the billions globally like me who volunteered to protect ourselves and others?

The very fact that you've stated "protect ourselves and others" proves once and for all you've been had, government foisted garbage.

48 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The very fact that you've stated "protect ourselves and others" proves once and for all you've been had, government foisted garbage.

Your 'level of proof' is inadequate as you make an assumption which is incorrect.

First I am not going to have you or the government's "garbage" "foisted" on me.

Secondly my understanding  of  viruses and vaccinations does not and never has depended on you or the government.

Unlike you most of us have absorbed and processed the information available from multiple sources and have evolved strategies that best fit our situation.

Unfortunately you are stuck in the past still justifying your denial of the Covid pandemic and the steps needed to reduce its effect.

Move on. The world has learnt a lot. Have you?