COVID THREAD

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I’m sure it’s very spacious 😃

It's ok. The toilet needs unblocking though.

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

I don't either, I do know you've been had big time though.

Yes well I'm sure you were one of the people that also 'knew' that Wednesday would go up this season. 

4 hours ago, Delayed said:

Yes well I'm sure you were one of the people that also 'knew' that Wednesday would go up this season. 

Bit below the belt that  😃

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, sibon said:

Truth is, he'd be going to Silkstone Common for his holidays if it wasn't for the success of the vaccination programme.

Only because the world's response to the virus has been the biggest over reaction in the history of the world.

As regards travel restrictions, they have achieved absolutely sod all, a complete waste of time (other than in outliers like NZ and AUS).

7 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Only because the world's response to the virus has been the biggest over reaction in the history of the world.

As regards travel restrictions, they have achieved absolutely sod all, a complete waste of time (other than in outliers like NZ and AUS).

The second biggest over reaction can be seen on the  Vegans V  Vegetarians  thread 😁

10 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Bit below the belt that  😃

Not really I thought they'd be more likely to be facing relegation than promotion.

8 hours ago, Chekhov said:

He thinks if he keeps repeating that the vaccine has been a success it'll somehow be true, fortunately he's only convincing himself and his smattering of worshippers on here.

@top4718

Repetition  is the reason why this thread has such longevity.

Whilst you have tagged Chekhov’s comment ,this contains no reference to the part played by the vaccine programme.A vaccine that he has opted to have

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He thinks if he keeps repeating that the vaccine has been a success it'll somehow be true, fortunately he's only convincing himself and his smattering of worshippers on here.

Are you claiming that the vaccines have not been a success? 

Are you claiming that the only people in the whole world who know that the vaccines have been successful is a "... smattering of worshippers on here."?

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Are you claiming that the only people in the whole world who know that the vaccines have been successful is a "... smattering of worshippers on here."?

I'm a worshipper of me. I believe that the vaccines are a success. I'm not sure what that proves though.

The maths is pretty incontrovertible, the vaccines have broken the link between infection and serious illness Regardless of what the poorly  informed have to say.

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, RJRB said:

@top4718

Repetition  is the reason why this thread has such longevity.

Whilst you have tagged Chekhov’s comment ,this contains no reference to the part played by the vaccine programme.A vaccine that he has opted to have

It is because he wants to reply to me, without replying to me.

Sad really.

My space in his head is now available to rent. Lots of room, very few complications.  

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Good luck getting an answer