COVID THREAD

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

When were you told you would have to holiday here for the foreseeable unless you had the vaccine  

I can't remember specific dates but it's on here somewhere.

Guest sibon
12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Pfizers own documents say the jab was 12% effective and only 1% effective after a few days, surely there's no one more qualified than the actual makers of the product is there? 

Give us a link to that will you.

It would be good for your credibility.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Is it with that post  where you claimed that a 1% death rate would be acceptable?

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Roughly when ?

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Roughly when ?

He has amnesia when it comes to any sort of detail. And a tendency to go to bed in a huff.

Truth is, he'd be going to Silkstone Common for his holidays if it wasn't for the success of the vaccination programme.

He owes us all a massive thank you.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Roughly when ?

Not a clue.

Just now, sibon said:

He has amnesia when it comes to any sort of detail. And a tendency to go to bed in a huff.

Truth is, he'd be going to Silkstone Common for his holidays if it wasn't for the success of the vaccination programme.

He owes us all a massive thank you.

Yeah I'm sure you can remember the specific date of a one off comment on a thread eight and a half thousand posts over a period of months, jeez 🤣

I can remember when you thought masks worked, asymptomatic transmission was a thing and vaccine passports would keep you safe, have you got the dates of any of them or would your amnesia rather forget them now it was obviously nonsense.

Success of a vaccine that doesn't work, classic line.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Not a clue.

Yeah I'm sure you can remember the specific date of a one off comment on a thread eight and a half thousand posts over a period of months, jeez 🤣

I can remember when you thought masks worked, asymptomatic transmission was a thing and vaccine passports would keep you safe, have you got the dates of any of them or would your amnesia rather forget them now it was obviously nonsense.

So never then . You really are a clown 

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Not a clue.

Who mentioned a specific date ? I asked after many times of trying “roughly when “

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So never then . You really are a clown 

No not at all, can you remember the specific date of comments among 8000 posts?

Right it's bed time so I need to go off in a huff again (or perhaps its midnight and the school toilets won't unblock themselves tomorrow), kalinychta 😆

Edited by top4718

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Not a clue.

I can remember handing you your posterior back last time you accused me of supporting vaccine passports. I'll do it again in a minute or two.

I don't know whether you keep up with the news, or the science, but the UK government are in hot water for not disclosing the extent of asymptomatic transmission. Any well informed person knows full well that it exists. Masks work too. You are just too "blinkered" to take in the overwhelming evidence.

Now, do enjoy that holiday that you have booked on the coat tails of all of us vaccinated folks. Make sure that you order chicken in the restaurant.

Edited by sibon

Guest sibon
On 18/01/2022 at 10:33, sibon said:

Just to be clear. I'm not in favour of forced/coerced vaccination, vaccine passports or any of those things.

I do wonder why people would turn down a safe and effective treatment simply because some anti-scientists are good with social media.

But enough of us have done enough to render the unvaccinated rump irrelevant.

Hi Topsy

On the 18th Jan, I said this.

It is quite easy to back up your stance, if you really want to.

Edited by sibon

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Hi @top4718

On the 18th Jan, I said this

He’s gone to bed . All this will be forgot tomorrow and then start again 

Guest sibon
Just now, hackey lad said:

He’s gone to bed . All this will be forgot tomorrow and then start again 

I'm sure he will be back, with more crushing "evidence" to vanquish the gullible.

I'm thinking of moving out of his head. Do you know  anyone who would like to rent it off me?

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

I'm sure he will be back, with more crushing "evidence" to vanquish the gullible.

I'm thinking of moving out of his head. Do you know  anyone who would like to rent it off me?

I’m sure it’s very spacious 😃