COVID THREAD

15 hours ago, top4718 said:

12% efficacy from the vaccine, they've made billions upon on billions for 12% protection that only lasts a short period of time. Funny how they suddenly find the excess deaths data at the same time as this little nugget is released. You've been well and truly had on a grand scale. 😆

12%? Thats an interesting view. Could you share where you got this data from?

Most RELIABLE sources quote 90%+

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/information-for-healthcare-professionals-on-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine#pharmacodynamic-properties

Could you share the source of your "fact"?

Thanks

Edited by PapaLazarou

10 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

12%? Thats an interesting view. Could you share where you got this data from?

Most RELIABLE sources quote 90%+

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/information-for-healthcare-professionals-on-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine#pharmacodynamic-properties

Could you share the source of your "fact"?

Thanks

Good luck with that question 

They just throw random figures about and hope they stick

I know a lot of people on here disagree with me, but I still maintain that the vaccines that so many of us have willingly taken  (including myself) have caused as much - if not more - harm than the Covid virus itself. So many previously fit and healthy people have died horrible deaths or become seriously ill shortly after taking the vaxx - especially from bleeds and clots on the brain and from heart problems. The BBC journalist Lisa Shaw, the musician Lord Zion, the psychotherapist Dr Stephen Wright. Their friends and relatives have been suppressed from reporting their deaths by Mainstream Media and even banned from popular social media platforms, like Twitter and Facebook. You may not agree with the view that the vaccine is dangerous but it makes me very suspicious that anyone praising it is allowed to speak freely, yet anyone criticising it - or even questioning it- is banned.

5 minutes ago, FIRETHORN1 said:

I know a lot of people on here disagree with me, but I still maintain that the vaccines that so many of us have willingly taken  (including myself) have caused as much - if not more - harm than the Covid virus itself. So many previously fit and healthy people have died horrible deaths or become seriously ill shortly after taking the vaxx - especially from bleeds and clots on the brain and from heart problems. The BBC journalist Lisa Shaw, the musician Lord Zion, the psychotherapist Dr Stephen Wright. Their friends and relatives have been suppressed from reporting their deaths by Mainstream Media and even banned from popular social media platforms, like Twitter and Facebook. You may not agree with the view that the vaccine is dangerous but it makes me very suspicious that anyone praising it is allowed to speak freely, yet anyone criticising it - or even questioning it- is banned.

oh shut up, go back to yer conspiracy sites

I suppose it depends on what you consider to be a "conspiracy" site melthebell. I agree that there is a lot of loony stuff out there, but if mainstream media and official bodies like the ONS & the NHS didn't suppress information, then people wouldn't be as tempted to look at these conspiracy sites. For example, when the BBC journalist Lisa Shaw died of blood clots on the brain shortly after having the AZ jab, the BBC reported her death, but didn't even mention that she'd recently had the jab. I'm not saying the BBC should have blamed her death on the side effects of the jab - but to not even mention that she'd had it? Don't you think that's bit suspicious?

39 minutes ago, FIRETHORN1 said:

You've just criticized the vaccine and you haven't been banned

5 minutes ago, FIRETHORN1 said:

I suppose it depends on what you consider to be a "conspiracy" site melthebell. I agree that there is a lot of loony stuff out there, but if mainstream media and official bodies like the ONS & the NHS didn't suppress information, then people wouldn't be as tempted to look at these conspiracy sites. For example, when the BBC journalist Lisa Shaw died of blood clots on the brain shortly after having the AZ jab, the BBC reported her death, but didn't even mention that she'd recently had the jab. I'm not saying the BBC should have blamed her death on the side effects of the jab - but to not even mention that she'd had it? Don't you think that's bit suspicious?

‘A radio presenter died due to complications from the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, a coroner has found‘

From the BBC…

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796

Edited by nikki-red

35 minutes ago, FIRETHORN1 said:

no its not suspicious, what you said is total ********, people dying from the vaccine have been mentioned in the  media, people criticising the vaccine havent been banned from most places, its usual conspiracy bobbins

Yeah, apart from the deaths being on BBC main news ,local news and in the national press and on Twitter it's been ruthlessly suppressed 

Utter nonsense .

The idea that the vaccines have been more injurious than the virus is utterly loopy.

Thanks nikki-red. I stand corrected. And yes Delayed - I haven't been banned from SF for criticising the vaccine - but I bet I would have been banned if I'd said the same thing on Twitter. This why I quite like SF. At least we are allowed to express our opinions on here - even if those opinions don't agree with the majority. 

Edited by FIRETHORN1
typos

Think  was only yesterday another 420ish deaths were added to the UK total of 175,000