COVID THREAD

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

You do know what corporation wine is yeah? We call it council pop. About 78% of your body is made of it, Unlike the other stuff that causes "unexplained" strokes two weeks later.

I did know that, thanks.

I'm not clear about the meaning of your post though. Maybe you could help me out.

Just now, sibon said:

I did know that, thanks.

I'm not clear about the meaning of your post though. Maybe you could help me out.

What you struggling with fella? Maybe I can explain better?

Guest sibon
Just now, Dardandec said:

What you struggling with fella? Maybe I can explain better?

That's what I was hoping you'd do.

Are these strokes unexplained, or not?

Do they even exist?

Just now, sibon said:

That's what I was hoping you'd do.

Are these strokes unexplained, or not?

Do they even exist?

Yep sure do, family members. hospital treatment, we have no "explanation" as to what caused it, medication for life. Well I will tell them here. Dodgy, not properly tested vaccine, and a shushy shusy  approach to any serious side effects. Healthy, fit people. That do you? Because you haven't witnessed anything like that it doesn't exist obviously. 

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Yep sure do, family members. hospital treatment, we have no "explanation" as to what caused it, medication for life. Well I will tell them here. Dodgy, not properly tested vaccine, and a shushy shusy  approach to any serious side effects. Healthy, fit people. That do you? Because you haven't witnessed anything like that it doesn't exist obviously. 

If they are unexplained, how do you have an explanation for them?

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

If they are unexplained, how do you have an explanation for them?

Are they unexplained though? Or just covered up?

1 minute ago, Dardandec said:

What do you think? 

Guest sibon
Just now, Dardandec said:

I think they are explained.

It was you that said that they were unexplained, and then went on to explain them. 

For clarity, I don't think that your explanation is the correct explanation.

3 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Have you had the vaccine ?

9 minutes ago, sibon said:

I think they are explained.

Correct, everything has an explanation, it's finding it that is the problem. Seems to be a bit tricky nowadays. The truth will out in the end.

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Have you had the vaccine ?

Which one?

10 hours ago, sibon said:

Do you have any evidence for that?

No cos he doesn't use search engines

9 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Ooh another one against THE vaccine, and has family members with the very rare side effects

My own experience was a perfectly healthy life, with good healing ability to dental surgery, broken bones, and  and  good immunity to all the Dominican Republic local maladies, food, water. mosquitos etc. and the local flu (Gripe, they call it).  Good sugar level and heart numbers.

I tested negative on two different tests, and I had no pre-existing condions, so in spite of my age, I felt I was no threat to the general population.

To travel I needed 2 shots of Pfizer and another negative test.

After the first one, persistant flue symptoms. No big deal. 2 weeks later second jab, and then all hell broke loose.

Dangerously high blood pressure and palpitations. Coughing and sneezing  caused burst nose capilliaries that required overnight hospital stays to lower blood pressure. Then a emergency referral to a cardiac clinic where they ran tests and told me I need to be hospitalized due to the danger of stroke/heart attack.

Had a ticket to Canada so decided to get there ASAP, and take my chances.  Got there with my charts, and was immediatly whisked into emergency, usual tests and scans and an intitial diagnosis Atria-Fibrulation and that I propably had already had a minor heart attack, in the prior weeks. They gave me medication for the blood pressure and irregular heart beat, and scheduled me for more scans and tests.  I responded well to the blood thinners, and insisted I go home. That was March 4, and I've been wired with sensors and waiting for the results, which should come in this week.

The point here is, the old Sheffield saying for the stuff they gave us as kids, "Kill or cure", Lol

But I was coerced into taking an experimental "cure" for a condition I didn't have.

Something not quite right about that, and the real reason why so many around the world, including Health Workers, including some doctors, opposed the extreme mandatory measures.

It's really got nothing to do with one's support for this politician or "that other guy". 

That's just another "narrative" flogged by the usual suspects.

So while I wait for the next page in the chapter, I wonder if cases such as mine, and anecdotal/hearsay cases from people I talk to,  have yet to be counted in the follow up data on side effects of this vaccination program?

What will the final word be, when all the data is finally in?