COVID THREAD

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Good post 

It wouldnt 

Its not a good post in any way whatsoever, the way we've built an immune system is by contracting colds, flu's etc not being overly sanitized, if you want to be totally free of any illness go down the Howard Hughes route (although he died when he was 50 so not that advisable) if you're afraid of people "breathing on you" you really need to stay in the house (addling your brain with the MSM) and not come out, pathetic.

Incidentally this comment comes from someone who's had three supposedly effective vaccinces, pitiful.

A few on here need to spend a few weeks on a construction site to bring them out of their bubble, I despair at what we've become.

Edited by top4718

Guest sibon
43 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its not a good post in any way whatsoever, the way we've built an immune system is by contracting colds, flu's etc not being overly sanitized, if you want to be totally free of any illness go down the Howard Hughes route (although he died when he was 50 so not that advisable) if you're afraid of people "breathing on you" you really need to stay in the house (addling your brain with the MSM) and not come out, pathetic.

Incidentally this comment comes from someone who's had three supposedly effective vaccinces, pitiful.

A few on here need to spend a few weeks on a construction site to bring them out of their bubble, I despair at what we've become.

Are you feeling ok?

You are more inaccurate and less comprehensible than usual.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

What’s working on a building site got to do with it?

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What’s working on a building site got to do with it?

Theres zero social distancing, no masks, very basic cleanliness and no Covid, its great.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Theres zero social distancing, no masks, very basic cleanliness and no Covid, its great.

Now there is , yes 

Just now, hackey lad said:

Now there is , yes 

Never has been, went back to work 3 weeks after lockdown, not one person seriously ill, not one.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Never has been, went back to work 3 weeks after lockdown, not one person seriously ill, not one.

Fortunately 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Fortunately 

Nah not fortune it was the norm if you didn't follow the propaganda.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

When a Conspiracy Theorists says "... no Covid...", they mean that the current rate per 100,000 people in Sheffield is 635.8 and rising.

I am sure most  Conspiracy Theorists don't think that "...very basic cleanliness..." is "...great" or socially acceptable. 

Just now, Annie Bynnol said:

When a Conspiracy Theorists says "... no Covid...", they mean that the current rate per 100,000 people in Sheffield is 635.8 and rising.

I am sure most  Conspiracy Theorists don't think that "...very basic cleanliness..." is "...great" or socially acceptable. 

I've not bothered reading your drivel but I'll guess - "Conspiracy Theorists, Conspiracy Theorists, Conspiracy Theorists, Conspiracy Theorists"

Its like recording how many people in Sheffield have a cold, totally meaningless unless project fear has totally got to you.

37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Outside, small gangs of maybe 3 or 4, 6 at a push. Proper chance of catching covid there. You my friend are a hero.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've not bothered reading your drivel but I'll guess - "Conspiracy Theorists, Conspiracy Theorists, Conspiracy Theorists, Conspiracy Theorists"

Its like recording how many people in Sheffield have a cold, totally meaningless unless project fear has totally got to you.

Conspiracy Theorists are easily recognisable by the vocabulary they have used repeatedly for over two years for example in the last few hours:

'project fear'

'propaganda'

'addling your brain with the MSM'

'pitiful'

'pathetic'

• Like 2