COVID THREAD

31 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Post 25 nov 21 by Dr. Tops

Its also amazing that despite a highvaccine uptake (or so were told) always these collapsingfootballers seem not to have had it, some amazing coincidences in all this, anyone would think it wasn't true 🤣 

That's an obvious reply to a question that your taking totally out of context, have another go.

Guest sibon
22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Either way, if they don't have all 4 then they will be considered unjabbed.

Considered unjabbed by whom?

Just now, top4718 said:

That's an obvious reply to a question that your taking totally out of context, have another go.

You've been speculating about this repeatedly. There's no point in denying it. 

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You are welcome to prove me wrong 

38 minutes ago, RJRB said:

The fear for many was much reduced by the vaccine programme which was voluntarily accepted by a large percentage of the population.

Congratulations to the scientists and the volunteers who participated in the trials which led to the biggest single reason for a progression in a return to normality.

So why did the same majority suddenly start wearing useless masks again (and some still are) if the vaccine was such a big contribution to ending "fear" a fear that the Gov/MSM played a huge part in formulating lets not forget.

Just now, Delayed said:

You are welcome to prove me wrong 

I don't have to you've take a reply to something out of context, quote the rest of it and we'll see.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

i said Tump was president when it started and that fact hasnt changed, youre the one rolling around trying to find alternate proof, without giving proof

I said the same and can't understand why you can't see it. You must be getting confused between President and Election. When a  President loses an election in November he's still President until January. The proof you now demand is for a different topic ie they delayed the vaccine roll out because they didn't want Trump getting credit before the election. It's a completely different argument.

I think you misread something I've written we all do it.

1 hour ago, Zinger549 said:

You said the vaccines were delayed so Trump couldn't claim credit.  The announcement of the vaccines happened before the election so people would have known about them and Trumps involvement when they went to vote.

The roll out. Not the idea. There is a dispute that they delayed the roll out so Trump wouldn't get credit before the election.

Professor John Bell (immunologist, geneticist and Chair of Medicine at Oxford Uni) speaking today – “Wearing masks indefinitely isn’t going to help, masks didn’t really help with the Omicron variant and while they probably (note the word probably) reduced transmission they could not prevent it, I don’t think mandating mask wearing is a sensible thing”

Looks like us “selfish” people did the right thing 😊

3 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The roll out. Not the idea. There is a dispute that they delayed the roll out so Trump wouldn't get credit before the election.

In Trumps last week in office there were getting just under 900,000 a day done.  Americans knew the vaccine roll out was coming before the election.

1 hour ago, Zinger549 said:

You said the vaccines were delayed so Trump couldn't claim credit.  The announcement of the vaccines happened before the election so people would have known about them and Trumps involvement when they went to vote.

For the record, Operation Warp Speed - a program to develop vaccines, was announced in May, 2020.

The first successful vaccine produced, was announced November 9, 2020.

Conveniently for Biden, just 6 days after he had been elected!

Lol

Edited by trastrick

22 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I said the same and can't understand why you can't see it. You must be getting confused between President and Election. When a  President loses an election in November he's still President until January. The proof you now demand is for a different topic ie they delayed the vaccine roll out because they didn't want Trump getting credit before the election. It's a completely different argument.

I think you misread something I've written we all do it.

no, you are talking in riddles to try and prove you are right, you arent,  the rollout was NEVER delayed, it came after the UKS, it could never have been a month earlier. I know Trump was still president until january, Trump was still president in December when the vaccine rollout happened in the US.

8 minutes ago, trastrick said:

For the record, Operation Warp Speed - a program to develop vaccines, was announced in DA, 2020.

The first successful vaccine produced, was announced November 9, 2020.

Conveniently for Biden, just 6 days after he had been elected!

Lol

Trump was still in office when the roll out started. 

4 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Trump was still in office when the roll out started. 

Of course he was!

But some wonder whether a 6 day delay could have changed to election results.

Biden was elected, we are told to fix the COVID problem.

Suppose Trump could have announced a successful vaccine, six day earlier on just before the election?

Politics?

Edited by trastrick

38 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So why did the same majority suddenly start wearing useless masks again (and some still are) if the vaccine was such a big contribution to ending "fear" a fear that the Gov/MSM played a huge part in formulating lets not forget.

Because some,in fact many,choose to believe that social distancing and a mask on some occasions offer a further protection from viruses.

As for useless masks ,the more effective ones were initially unobtainable,but are now readily available.

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

The Times 21 Feb 21 p7 :

"Little to fear when jabbed"

Doctors have said that a fully vaccinated Covid-19 patient of the Queen's age [ 95 ! ] has little to fear from the virus. Dr Mark Porter, an NHS GP and a columnist for The Times, report that "nearly all older my triple vaccinated patients have shrugged off Omicron within week".

As many of us have been saying for months care home residents, in fact pretty much everybody, is far more likely to due of something other than Covid, so why aren't care homes back to 2019 normal then ?

What are the current rules in care homes?