COVID THREAD

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Out of all the nonsense that's emerged from this scam, so called "fact checking" webistes are probably the worst, total and utter garbage to protect the narrative, please stop using them as a source.

Daily Mail isn't fact checking. 

Jog on. As long as you continue to speculate on incidents at football grounds, dismiss awkward questions as 'shadowy organisations influencing' then I'll continue to use sources that I deem accurate.

You are more than welcome to counter anything I've said with evidence

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Serious question. How are you correct on masks ? Who has come forward and said masks don’t work ? 

You can't just say "masks don't work" as there are thousands of types, you could get a mask that worked 100% with a respiratory unit attached but you wouldn't want to be walking around a supermarket in one, the flimsy blue things (along with makeshift ones knocked up on someones sewing machine) have absolutely zero scientific evidence to state they do anything and the stats from places that kept mask mandates from July - November last year (see Austria, France, Germany and closer to home Wales and Scotland) compared to England claim the opposite (Chekhov posted these stats ages ago), how do you think a flimsy mask that's hastily put on in a supermarket foyer with gaps all round it will stop a microscopic aerosol virus, answer - it won't.

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I don't know what that has been posted for.

You said the vaccines were delayed so Trump couldn't claim credit.  The announcement of the vaccines happened before the election so people would have known about them and Trumps involvement when they went to vote.

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Daily Mail isn't fact checking. 

Jog on. As long as you continue to speculate on incidents at football grounds, dismiss awkward questions as 'shadowy organisations influencing' then I'll continue to use sources that I deem accurate.

You are more than welcome to counter anything I've said with evidence

I'm not speculating, I'm just relaying genuine incidents as they happen, if you want to ignore them as you've allowed yourself to be pumped full of the potential cause that's up to you.

Keep using fact checkers as much as you want but your just filling your head with more garbage.

Just now, top4718 said:

I'm not speculating, I'm just relaying genuine incidents as they happen, if you want to ignore them as you've allowed yourself to be pumped full of the potential cause that's up to you.

Keep using fact checkers as much as you want but your just filling your head with more garbage.

It's pure speculation when you have no idea as to the cause and making unfounded links to the vaccine..

Honestly you need a hobby. I know Wednesday are s*** but get off the internet and go outside. It's safe, the Illuminati arent out to get you. 

13 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

There is evidence to suggest they did hold it back, but I aint searching for it because you wouldn't believe it if was written Jesus. Anyway, you've moved the goalposts. 

NO! what you mean is youve read something you want to believe it, but youre not posting your source because its utter ********

And i havent moved any goalposts, this complete "debate" arguement whatever started because i said Tump was president when it started and that fact hasnt changed, youre the one rolling around trying to find alternate proof, without giving proof

Edited by melthebell

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You can't just say "masks don't work" as there are thousands of types, you could get a mask that worked 100% with a respiratory unit attached but you wouldn't want to be walking around a supermarket in one, the flimsy blue things (along with makeshift ones knocked up on someones sewing machine) have absolutely zero scientific evidence to state they do anything and the stats from places that kept mask mandates from July - November last year (see Austria, France, Germany and closer to home Wales and Scotland) compared to England claim the opposite (Chekhov posted these stats ages ago), how do you think a flimsy mask that's hastily put on in a supermarket foyer with gaps all round it will stop a microscopic aerosol virus, answer - it won't.

So it’s you that says those masks don’t work ?

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

NO! what you mean is youve read something you want to believe it, but youre not posting your source because its utter ********

Tut tut. Swearing AGAIN?!?!

lol

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

It's pure speculation when you have no idea as to the cause and making unfounded links to the vaccine..

Honestly you need a hobby. I know Wednesday are s*** but get off the internet and go outside. It's safe, the Illuminati arent out to get you. 

That's exactly why I'm not speculating, your imagining things, I think its you who needs to get out more, for the record i've never stayed in during this absolute sham as some of us have worked the entire way through it without cowering in fear.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So it’s you that says those masks don’t work ?

No, statistical evidence from countries where they were mandated compared to ones where they were not.

I'll repeat, you can't just say "masks don't work" you need to specify which ones you are talking about, I'm referring to the ones worn by the majority over the last year or so.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'll repeat, you can't just say "masks don't work" you need to specify which ones you are talking about, I'm referring to the ones worn by the majority over the last year or so.

Which you dont wear so how do you know what they are wearing, do you stop them and ask to have a look at the labels? check em off on yer little notepad?

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Tut tut. Swearing AGAIN?!?!

lol

theres only you care, grow up

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That's exactly why I'm not speculating, your imagining things, I think its you who needs to get out more, for the record i've never stayed in during this absolute sham as some of us have worked the entire way through it without cowering in fear.

No, statistical evidence from countries where they were mandated compared to ones where they were not.

I am . So no official statement from anyone in the medical profession just comments from a forum expert 

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

theres only you care, grow up

Pardon?