COVID THREAD

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

That's what I said. Are you on drugs?

Don't worry, the President or the President elect, his chief medical adviser and one of the leading voices on the plandemic Bill Gates saying repeatedly on national TV that the vaccine stopped you contracting the virus is acceptable to these clowns. 😄

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

you still said it was held back, which is NOT true, Trump was still president when it was first issued

They held it back before the election so that when people went to vote Trump couldn't say he had managed to produce the vaccine, therefore giving him a boost in the vote. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. 

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I actually replied ages ago, I said whats the point in believing stats when its totally clear that others  have been manipulated to suit the narrative, why haven't stats for suicides been updated for nearly two years when for most people the last 24 months will have been the most depressing in their lives.

Hmmm... :huh:

Well that's not strictly true.

This thread has only been going for the last 14 months... :roll:

50 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The CEO of Pfizer said it as well, I love how the President of the US saying this on National TV is dismissed so casually, its like on The Office when David Brent told his staff they wouldn't lose their jobs in the proposed merger, when he was told by the regional manager that this wasn't true and he shouldn't have said it he replied "they won't remember" 🤣 comedy gold.

No disclaimer, if you can find what you claim i've said and the context is serious then I'll take it back if it was clearly said as a joke I won't, have you found it yet can't be too difficult.

Link to the Pfizer CEO claiming that vaccine stops transmission please?

Interesting that you dismiss Boris and the Chief Officers so quickly yet happy to hang on the word of Biden.

Is Biden not controlled by the powers that be?

5 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

They held it back before the election so that when people went to vote Trump couldn't say he had managed to produce the vaccine, therefore giving him a boost in the vote. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. 

Sigh, nope, still rewriting history, UKs rollout started on 8th December, the link i posted earlier on the US's rollout was posted on 14th December, do you really think the US couldve rolled out before early November? the election was November 3rd.

Stop making **** up

Edited by melthebell

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Link to the Pfizer CEO claiming that vaccine stops transmission please?

Interesting that you dismiss Boris and the Chief Officers so quickly yet happy to hang on the word of Biden.

Is Biden not controlled by the powers that be?

I can't stand Biden but he's (sadly) in a very powerful position and to make this claim on more than once occasion will have influenced many people.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

will have influenced many people.

LOL, thats what you and yer mates try to do all day every day

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I can't stand Biden but he's (sadly) in a very powerful position and to make this claim on more than once occasion will have influenced many people.

Oh look,

Pfizer says that vaccinated people can still spread the virus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9018547/amp/Pfizer-CEO-not-certain-covid-shot-prevents-transmission.html

And another link adding context to Bidens claim

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-if-vaccinated-wont-get-covid/

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Trump announced Operation Warp Speed (Covid Vaccines) in May 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

55 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How's my record so far, correct on masks, correct on asymptomatic transmission, correct on Vax passports, correct on transmission from the vaccinate - i'll take that over the nonsense you spout any day.

Serious question. How are you correct on masks ? Who has come forward and said masks don’t work ? 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Oh look,

Pfizer says that vaccinated people can still spread the virus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9018547/amp/Pfizer-CEO-not-certain-covid-shot-prevents-transmission.html

And another link adding context to Bidens claim

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-if-vaccinated-wont-get-covid/

Out of all the nonsense that's emerged from this scam, so called "fact checking" webistes are probably the worst, total and utter garbage to protect the narrative, please stop using them as a source.

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Sigh, nope, still rewriting history, UKs rollout started on 8th December, the link i posted earlier on the US's rollout was posted on 14th December, do you really think the US couldve rolled out before early November? the election was November 3rd.

Stop making **** up

There is evidence to suggest they did hold it back, but I aint searching for it because you wouldn't believe it if was written Jesus. Anyway, you've moved the goalposts. 

5 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Trump announced Operation Warp Speed (Covid Vaccines) in May 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

I don't know what that has been posted for.