COVID THREAD

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

:hihi:

How's my record so far, correct on masks, correct on asymptomatic transmission, correct on Vax passports, correct on transmission from the vaccinate - i'll take that over the nonsense you spout any day.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

How's my record so far, correct on masks, correct on asymptomatic transmission, correct on Vax passports, correct on transmission from the vaccinate - i'll take that over the nonsense you spout any day.

The i and the n are faulty on your keyboard

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

again, strangely, you said it about sibon, i quoted it cos it could be about you

I'm right, your wrong" with nothing to back it up

AND THEN you do it again, LOL

45 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Said with no sense of irony from a poster who constantly floats his theories with no evidence.

The latest being James Maddison 

Maddison collapsed on the pitch in Leicesters game v FC Randers, he only came onto the field in the 75th minute and couldn't complete the game after collapsing, don't think I can remember many incidents in all my time of watching the game where a sub has had to leave the field for an incident unconnected to play. What more do you need?

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

again, strangely, you said it about sibon, i quoted it cos it could be about you

AND THEN you do it again, LOL

So prove I was wrong on any of those things, I've worked with risk assessing masks for nearly two decades, I know what works and what doesn't. He claims they do work so let him prove it.

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Maddison collapsed on the pitch in Leicesters game v FC Randers, he only came onto the field in the 75th minute and couldn't complete the game after collapsing, don't think I can remember many incidents in all my time of watching the game where a sub has had to leave the field for an incident unconnected to play. What more do you need?

He was fine yesterday.

You really shouldn't be making these false connections. It's a dreadful thing to do.

How are you getting on with those heart attack stats? If you were really bothered, you'd come up with some proper information to debate, rather than scaremongering.

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He claims they do work so let him prove it.

I have. Repeatedly. Most recently a couple of days ago.

Have a look back.

Incidentally, I'm becoming a fan of being on pretend ignore. I get to say what I like without any chuntering from Tops.

Edited by sibon

24 minutes ago, sibon said:

He was fine yesterday.

You really shouldn't be making these false connections. It's a dreadful thing to do.

How are you getting on with those heart attack stats? If you were really bothered, you'd come up with some proper information to debate, rather than scaremongering.

I have. Repeatedly. Most recently a couple of days ago.

Have a look back.

Incidentally, I'm becoming a fan of being on pretend ignore. I get to say what I like without any chuntering from Tops.

Dr Tops to you

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

LOL, changing history again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55305720

tell me who is mentioned as President in this again, tell you what i'll give you a clue

and another hint

Biden does get a mention however

The election was on November 3rd 2020. Trump was still President but Biden had 'won' the election. The vaccine was ready before the election but they held it back so it wouldn't give Trump a boost.

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Dr Tops to you

Hmmm... :huh:

Some have been struck off for less! :roll:

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The election was on November 3rd 2020. Trump was still President but Biden had 'won' the election. The vaccine was ready before the election but they held it back so it wouldn't give Trump a boost.

SIGH

NO they didnt, trump was still president, Biden was President elect, read the ****ing news article

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Dr Tops to you

I actually replied ages ago, I said whats the point in believing stats when its totally clear that others  have been manipulated to suit the narrative, why haven't stats for suicides been updated for nearly two years when for most people the last 24 months will have been the most depressing in their lives.

Edited by top4718

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

SIGH

NO they didnt, trump was still president, Biden was President elect, read the ****ing news article

That's what I said. Are you on drugs?

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

That's what I said. Are you on drugs?

you still said it was held back, which is NOT true, Trump was still president when it was first issued