COVID THREAD

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Good for you. It's about time I say.

You've been lied to again and again and again by your masters. Hopefully one day they will pay for their lies and for all the people they as good as murdered.

All myths.

Speaking of lies

Care to explain why everyone who's had the vaccine haven't died from it? Dr. Tops said we all have months before the vaccine killed us.

Just now, Zinger549 said:

There's no point, they can't accept when they're wrong. They think we're all idiots because they know best.

DT maybe special needs, he seems to be rocking in the corner, mumbling the same things over and over.

Just now, Delayed said:

All myths 

Snipped

Hmm, like the 3 weeks to flatten the curve, convid is overwhelming the nhs, social distancing is effective , masks work, we are following the science,its only 1 jab, its only 2 jabs, you only need 3 jabs to go on holiday and get your freedom back etc , Delta will overwhelm the nhs, omicrom will overwhelm the nhs, long convid, blah blah blah.

Like I say, you've been played.

5 minutes ago, steve68 said:

DT maybe special needs, he seems to be rocking in the corner, mumbling the same things over and over.

Oh dear. Bottom of the barrel time already?

Keep going though.  Show everyone what kind of individual you really are.

You have a lovely evening 😉

Hmm, like the 3 weeks to flatten the curve, convid is overwhelming the nhs, social distancing is effective , masks work, we are following the science,its only 1 jab, its only 2 jabs, you only need 3 jabs to go on holiday and get your freedom back etc , Delta will overwhelm the nhs, omicrom will overwhelm the nhs, long convid, blah blah blah.

Yes all myths.

Now you are getting it. 

Curve flattening was designed not to overwhelm the NHS.

No such thing as Convid. Covid-19 on the other did overwhelm the NHS and there was a documentary on channel 4 about it plus YouTube videos. 

Social distancing and masks were effective.

Vaccines will given because of evolving situations. 

Long covid is a real thing as I still have staff off because of it. Given that there's specific clinics for it too.

No evidence of being played

34 minutes ago, sibon said:

I did.

Chemistry is my sort of thing.

I'm also adept at spotting misdirection when I see it.

Carry on Trumping.

What a co-incidence!

Me too!

Lol

59 minutes ago, Delayed said:

So no evidence then? 

You are just giving a quote and expect me to prove your point for you?

Evidence please

exactly, they never do, all they have is headlines and soundbites, theres no substance, facts or evidence to back up their claims

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh dear. Bottom of the barrel time already?

Keep going though.  Show everyone what kind of individual you really are.

You have a lovely evening 😉

Have you seen the state of your posts? you clearly only can snip with no effort to debate.  you've already reached the bottom of the barrel here, its very sad I feel for you, Covid has obviously impacted on your care package.

Just now, melthebell said:

exactly, they never do, all they have is headlines and soundbites, theres no substance, facts or evidence to back up their claims

Where as you hold on to every word spouted by that paragon of virture that is Boris. 

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yet again you seem to fail how the science and pandemic modeling works, just because something didnt transpire didnt mean it didnt work, quite the contary

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

🤣

Please stop snipping my posts to suit your needs.

Just now, steve68 said:

Have you seen the state of your posts? 

Snipped 

Yes. I see them because I post them. 

What a strange question.

Where as you hold on to every word spouted by that paragon of virture that is Boris. 

if you look back on my posts on the tories thread and brexit etc youll find i dont