COVID THREAD

24 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Have you been brushing up on your facts , while this thread has been closed ?  No wonder you wanted it open  again . We have missed you 

What are you ? genuine question 

I don't need to brush up on anything, the fact that the whole thing is total nonsense gets clearer everyday, there's only the gullible clinging to it to save face.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I don't need to brush up on anything, the fact that the whole thing is total nonsense gets clearer everyday, there's only the gullible clinging to it to save face.

Bonkers.

Official.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I wonder how they will feel if it ever comes out that they may have inadvertently contributed to the deaths of millions worldwide. 

I'm not sure I could live with that on my conscience. 

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

My guess is 17k died in the UK of covid over 2 years.

I wonder what the figures are for the people who died of other things as a result of lockdowns and reduced access to the nhs? 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I wonder what the figures are for the people who died of other things as a result of lockdowns and reduced access to the nhs? 

A lot higher *preserve all documents, judgement day is coming*

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm not sure I could live with that on my conscience. 

So what are you suggesting ?

It comes across as  disturbing are you now  saying people  should  be contemplating  Suicide?

I think it's This thread that should have stayed dead.

1 minute ago, steve68 said:

It comes across as  disturbing are you now  saying people  should  be contemplating  Suicide?

I'm suggesting nothing. I'm making a statement. Admittedly it's poorly worded. I should have actually said I'd find it terribly difficult to live with that on my conscience. 

2 minutes ago, steve68 said:

Don't be ridiculous. I think quite a few of you who have been totally duped by this garbage will hope wish this thread had stayed dormant in the coming months.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I'm suggesting nothing. I'm making a statement. Admittedly it's poorly worded. I should have actually said I'd find it terribly difficult to live with that on my conscience. 

They're not bothered, they'd rather maintain the lie so as not to appear foolish.

14 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

A lot higher *preserve all documents, judgement day is coming*

I hope so. On that subject another case has been filed with the police like the one at Hammersmith. In Leeds this time. I expect these will increase as time passes. 

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Don't be ridiculous. I think quite a few of you who have been totally duped by this garbage will hope wish this thread had stayed dormant in the coming months.

They're not bothered, they'd rather maintain the lie so as not to appear foolish.

I suppose its not easy for them to admit they are wrong with something this huge. Of course there are the ones who genuinely belive the convid story. I'm not sure who I feel sorry for the most. 

36 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why did you want the thread reopened ?

Just now, hackey lad said:

Why did you want the thread reopened ?

It should remain open till this nonsense has completely ended and normality has resumed, hopefully with more people seeing the light that won;t be too far away.