Behave😂🤣😂

That's got to be a joke. 

😂😂😂

This concert was real 🙄

200611163848-the-flaming-lips-socially-d

Edited by Jack Grey

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I chose to share what I chose. 

That gives no one the right to repeatedly bring them into arguments. Or do you think it does give them the right? 

Simple yes or no will do. 

You brought them into the argument.

Been an odd couple of weeks since that consultant spoke up. As if someone flicked a switch, and all the nasties in the media and positions of power suddenly about turned. Maybe there's something bigger in the pipeline, some spectacular embarrassment they are trying to distance themselves from.

On here it's just insults, and now virtue signalling, they'll be clapping themselves on the doorstep next.

Guest sibon
15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

A good percentage of people had the experimental jab for this reason, coercion at it's finest.

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Craziness in the extreme in my view. But she's the decision maker I suppose. Let's hope they have zero bad reactions from it. 🤞

>90%  of the UK population is vaccinated against covid.

You should thank them. They have bought your freedom for you.

No coercion. No virtue signalling. Just science. 

Edited by sibon

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

A good percentage of people had the experimental jab for this reason, coercion at it's finest.

No they didn't. You can't seem to accept that people had a choice to get it and some thought it was the right thing to do. But then you think were all sheep. The government says jump we say how high ect. 

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

This concert was real 🙄

200611163848-the-flaming-lips-socially-d

😂😂😂😂😂

Oh god that's sooooooo funny. 

What if they had a curry the night before. The air could become quite bad very quickly 🤔

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You brought them into the argument.

No I didn't. 

Mentioning them is not bringing them into an argument. 

Edit. Wrong poster for that question. 

Anyway. Nice to see you..... Again.. 

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

😂😂😂😂😂

What if they had a curry the night before. The air could become quite bad very quickly 🤔

I love the irony of this photo

It says 'F**k You Covid' but they are all hiding from it 🤔

flaming-lips-first-bubble-concert-video-

1 minute ago, Zinger549 said:

No they didn't. You can't seem to accept that people had a choice to get it and some thought it was the right thing to do. But then you think were all sheep. The government says jump we say how high ect. 

No some had been in lockdown for a year and wanted a holiday, the government did their level best to give the impression that a jab would be needed for people to go on holiday and the pretence that it would bring back normality, I'll repeat - coercion.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

I love the irony of this photo

It says 'F**k You Covid' but they are all hiding from it 🤔

flaming-lips-first-bubble-concert-video-

It's bizarre but then that's the Cult of covid I guess. 

Just now, top4718 said:

No some had been in lockdown for a year and wanted a holiday, the government did their level best to give the impression that a jab would be needed for people to go on holiday and the pretence that it would bring back normality, I'll repeat - coercion.

No that's your view. But it doesn't really matter what others think because you can't accept that some people disagree with you.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's bizarre but then that's the Cult of covid I guess. 

It was a concert by the Flaming Lips. The lead singer often gets in a zorb ball to crowd surf. They were just trying something new.

43 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So its 63% (if that can be believed) not 90%, your worse than the MSM for twisting stats.

So being wrong by several million people does not seem to bother you.

So misquoting people still does not bother you even after your error has been pointed out.*

The increasing number of people getting jabbed does mean that nobody really notices what the "...blah blah conspiracy theorist(s)" say on here.

*I said 90% had got off their backside to get a jab not that 90% have been triple jabbed.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

😂😂😂😂😂

No I didn't. 

Mentioning them is not bringing them into an argument. 

Edit. Wrong poster for that question. 

Anyway. Nice to see you..... Again.. 

You talked about your/their Covid decisions on a Covid thread . You brought them into the debate