COVID THREAD

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Do you push your views on your lad ?

I think a parent should have some responsibility for their child's development.

Not leave it to some disgruntled, overworked union member!

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Maybe you should read my post again. And a few of the preceding ones. I'm questioning the FOI request that the deniers have latched onto in desperation.

Feel free, but can you leave out the obligatory insulting labels from a simple question?

You might be taken more seriously!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-60076381

It It has been a daily,weekly monthly change in information over the last 2+ years,which has led to various policies at different times in different countries.

No government around the world have acted much differently and no coalition of parties in this country would have done much different. Sometimes apparently right and sometimes apparently wrong

Today Wales noses ahead as we head into the possible final furlong of the Covid 19 Grand National.

48 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So i guess you think that this is normal?

Watch these brainwashed kids in Canada

Its absolutely shocking

kids will have be indoctrinated  by both sides, just parroting what their parents want them to do  and say, there will be quite a few carbon copies growing up just like mummy or daddy, again on both sides of the argument.

as a kid i had no vaccinations that required a needle after the age of 1yrs ...........only because I had an irrational mother, who a  had a needle phobia, so when she skipped my jab for measles, measles parties were all the rage back then, only problem was catching measles and suffering pneumonia as a secondary infection, so i'm biased on vaccines I would accept they do have a place for me, but I learned that the hard way at a young age. if others  don't then they live with that, not me.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

9 years old and thinking about Covid, masks and the vaccine. Wonder why he’s thinking about those things 

It fills the news 24/7, for 2 years now, and I'm sure it fills up a lot of his classroom time, in leu of real education.

22 minutes ago, trastrick said:

So, as we say, welcome aboard!  :)

Thanks for the offer, but Already own a boat and I like to choose who's onboard it's only got limited headroom.

14 minutes ago, zach said:

You're not the brightest bulb in the pack are you. 

Why do you have to resort to personal insults?

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Why do you have to resort to personal insults?

Oh, come on Jack. You're not that frail that you can't take a bit of banter are you?

3 minutes ago, zach said:

Oh, come on Jack. You're not that frail that you can't take a bit of banter are you?

Your idea of banter is obviously very different to mine 🙄

I'd be careful with your "banter", if you don't know the color of his skin!

Lol

I assume you support your Country's Hate Speech Laws?

"Any communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone is forbidden. The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both".

Edited by trastrick

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Your idea of banter is obviously very different to mine 🙄

OK, you are that frail. No problem.

So, now that's out of the way. My last reply to your 'over reaction' video about brainwashing children. Any thoughts on how and why the children replied the way they did?

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I'd be careful with your "banter", if you don't know the color of his skin!

Lol

banter
/ˈbantə/

noun

1. the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
    "there was much good-natured banter"

That is also for Jack. Note the word 'playful'

9 minutes ago, zach said:

OK, you are that frail. No problem.

So, now that's out of the way. My last reply to your 'over reaction' video about brainwashing children. Any thoughts on how and why the children replied the way they did?

Even that comment could be considered "bullying" in a school setting.

Are you capable of holding a conversation without resorting to invective or insults?

Lol

And don't blame me for being oversensitive, this is your brave new "enlightened" World.

Lol