COVID THREAD

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Early and late on in this thread, you were ridiculed. That's because the things you post are ridiculous.

You've been wrong from end to end. You are one of the 7% who have ensured that this has gone on for longer than necessary. You should be ashamed.

Don't you dare try to take the moral high ground. 

Again don't know why I'm seeing this but I will take take the moral high ground as you gullible ones were spectacularly wrong, you'll be the last to admit it which makes it even funnier, absolute desperation. 🤡

Edited by top4718

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes there has. I've lost my rag more than once too so I'm not discounting myself in that. 

However, I haven't abused or threatened people, I haven't repeatedly brought anyone's kids into this to try and get under their skin, I haven't wished anyone dead or for them to not get help if they are ill. 

All this and more has been directed at me on multipul occasions. 

I Snipped your last sentence because to me it's quite laughable. 

I've never said any of that,  We're just going round in circles, this thread is never going to end.  We should just agree to disagree but then you have to be right so.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

Again don't know why I'm seeing this but I will take take the moral high ground as you gullible ones were spectacularly wrong, you'll be the last to admit which makes it even funnier, absolute desperation. 🤡

You are seeing it because you are incompetent in your use of the forum software. 

Your inability to use the ignore function is analogous  to your inability to understand basic science. 

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No, its the gullible.

Only you and Jack Grey who have used the term "greater good" in relation to Covid protection and vaccination on this thread.

1 minute ago, Zinger549 said:

Snipped.

but then you have to be right so.

No I don't. I Snipped the good part of your post because I thought it was worth highlighting your unnecessary dig at the end. 

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Only you and Jack Grey who have used the term "greater good" in relation to Covid protection and vaccination on this thread.

We were pointing out it's used by idiots that have believed the nonsense perpetuated by the Gov and MSM.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

We were pointing out it's used by idiots that have believed the nonsense perpetuated by the Gov and MSM.

When the dust settles it will be the people who resisted the lockdowns, the masks and restrictions who will be proved right

I supported the first lockdown but that was nearly 2 years ago

And even now people still want restrictions, masks and laws

They think they are virtuous but they they are the selfish ones

Shame on them

29 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Just take the pleasure in the fact we've held our ground against the constant onslaught and attempts at ridicule (poor attempts I might add), I said a while ago that reading this thread back in the future will show who was on the right side of history, that day is getting closer.

Martyrdom and Prophecy in one sentence-wow!

Well now we all know who to thank for helping us through all this 

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So for the record only you and JC used "greater good" on here. 

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

When the dust settles it will be the people who resisted the lockdowns, the masks and restrictions who will be proved right

Another martyr and prophet.

48 minutes ago, top4718 said:
49 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No just standing by reality in the face of adversity.

I don't think, I know. The next few months will prove it.

But are you  as right as Chekhov,who is always right but has taken the poison?

Which one is the rightest?

57 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

I know, he's a retired nurse and he's not a conspiracy theorist- what do you think of the video?

I think it flies in the face of fact based on a basic re definition.

What do you think of the several links that I provided for you.

Youve not looked at the them have you?