COVID THREAD

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Early on in this thread there were two of us against the rest, derided, ridiculed, insulted etc etc in the end we were one thing - absolutely right 🙂

You think you're right others disagree. 

Just now, Annie Bynnol said:

Martyrdom.

No just standing by reality in the face of adversity.

Just now, Zinger549 said:

I don't think, I know. The next few months will prove it.

6 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

There has been abuse from your side.

Snipped 

Yes there has. I've lost my rag more than once too so I'm not discounting myself in that. 

However, I haven't abused or threatened people, I haven't repeatedly brought anyone's kids into this to try and get under their skin, I haven't wished anyone dead or for them to not get help if they are ill. 

All this and more has been directed at me on multipul occasions. 

I Snipped your last sentence because to me it's quite laughable. 

21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Change the record, your post I commented on earlier was some of the most ill informed nonsense I've read since this whole thing started, absolute hogwash, calling others CT's on the back of that is peak irony.

That "greater good" tripe is pitiful, I cringe when I hear people say it, a media soundbite for the hard of thinking.

The only people on here who have used the term "greater good" in relation to Covid vaccines are the Conspiracy Theorists.

Just now, Zinger549 said:

it's a game they have to be right, I think they think they'll get a winners medal,  trophy or framed certificate. 

3 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

...and he is not a medical doctor either.

I know, he's a retired nurse and he's not a conspiracy theorist- what do you think of the video?

14 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Just take the pleasure in the fact we've held our ground against the constant onslaught and attempts at ridicule (poor attempts I might add), I said a while ago that reading this thread back in the future will show who was on the right side of history, that day is getting closer.

...said the prophet.

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The only people on here who have used the term "greater good" in relation to Covid vaccines are the Conspiracy Theorists.

No, its the gullible.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes there has. I've lost my rag more than once too so I'm not discounting myself in that. 

However, I haven't abused or threatened people, I haven't repeatedly brought anyone's kids into this to try and get under their skin, I haven't wished anyone dead or for them to not get help if they are ill. 

:clap: 👍

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Early on in this thread there were two of us against the rest, derided, ridiculed, insulted etc etc in the end we were one thing - absolutely right 🙂

Early and late on in this thread, you were ridiculed. That's because the things you post are ridiculous.

You've been wrong from end to end. You are one of the 7% who have ensured that this has gone on for longer than necessary. You should be ashamed.

Don't you dare try to take the moral high ground. 

Just now, Annie Bynnol said:

...said the prophet.

Don't need a prophet to see the obvious, just a bit of nous and common sense.

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You have repeatedly said that vaccinated people would start dying in the street.

Full marks for your hypocrisy exam.