COVID THREAD

54 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Come on, how can anyone say this will not have a detrimental effect on these poor kids ?

And all for sod all :

Covid: Evidence on face masks in schools 'inconclusive' 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59895934

uhg0knAp.jpg.a77c297ab58ae15923675f55a4a

given you are mixing and matching again, one story from the BBC and an image from canalworld, at least be honest and say you are manipulating content,  your image is from Colorado 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisakim/2021/09/23/mask-mandates-in-colorado-schools-linked-to-lower-covid-rates-among-students/

so what sort of person would find reason to trawl the web....for an alternative image to the original content, what could be behind  manufacturing such content?

Original image before chechov  employed his usual manipulation tactic

_122720012_gettyimages-1231593105.jpg

Edited by steve68

14 hours ago, Delayed said:

For rational thinking adults it's their duty to weigh up their own circumstances and determine the risk and wear a mask if they so choose. 

People can wear masks if they feel they really have to, who am I to tell them they cannot ?

Equally, who are they to tell me I have to do something I very much do not want to do and which is completely unnatural (and for which the evidence of its efficacy is so disputed...) ?

14 hours ago, Delayed said:

Let's hope surgeons aren't "pig ugly" either

Of what possible relevance is that to the price of fish ?

Why should I care how attractive a surgeon is ?

Edited by Chekhov

3 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

People can wear masks if they feel they really have to, who am I to tell them they cannot ?

Equally, who are they to tell me I have to do something I very much do not want to do and which is completely unnatural (and for which the evidence of its efficacy is so disputed...) ?

And that gives the lie to labelling all who disagree with some of your posts as SUPPRESSIONISTS.A rare glimpse of humility

57 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I don't know. Why would you care about the attractiveness of women that wear masks to label them as potentially 'pig ugly'?

11 hours ago, sibon said:

I'd boost tomorrow if I needed to. 

You should thank me. It is because of the 95%  like me that you are free.

Now. This two month vaccine thing. Is it made up like your bravery?  Do you have any evidence to give us from behind your sofa?

Stop being shy. Post your evidence. 

Halleleuya brother!

Would you settle for a statue in the Peace Gardens?

We'll have a whip round.

(but I wouldn't call him "shy")

Lol

Edited by trastrick

Guest sibon
44 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Halleleuya brother!

Would you settle for a statue in the Peace Gardens?

Only if I get a marble plinth. 

So whats new in idiocy central today? 

well....

After taking the ****...literally, the new thing by anti vaxxers is inhaling Hydrogen peroxide through a nebuliser.

Its funny with his way of speaking, i use this when ive been out and i dont wear a mask, so masks dont work, but because you dont wear one you need to use something else to stop covid?

And them using iodine to stop covid too.

The death of Italian anti vaxxer Luigi Marilli of covid

https://www.italy24news.com/News/341480.html

The sad death of Czech folk singer Hana Horka who sadly intentionally caught covid to get a covid pass for events, but thought catching it is better and safer than having the vaccine, despite not being a fully paid up anti vaxxer.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/czech-singer-hana-horka-dies-after-catching-covid-deliberately-2717612

Edited by melthebell

4 hours ago, steve68 said:

given you are mixing and matching again, one story from the BBC and an image from canalworld, at least be honest and say you are manipulating content,  your image is from Colorado 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisakim/2021/09/23/mask-mandates-in-colorado-schools-linked-to-lower-covid-rates-among-students/

so what sort of person would find reason to trawl the web....for an alternative image to the original content, what could be behind  manufacturing such content?

Original image before chechov  employed his usual manipulation tactic

_122720012_gettyimages-1231593105.jpg

I'd be interested to know from a current teacher whether wearing masks and sitting further apart has quietened the kids down, eg More listening, less talking and backchat. Just curious.

Edited by Anna B

5 hours ago, Chekhov said:

As I said I commend this attitude.

Would you extend this to your wife so that she can go to Sheffield Theatres if she chooses rather than censoring the e mails on forthcoming productions

12 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

It's all falling apart, we will not forgive you all. 

and just to add to its powerfulness you made it about 500 foot tall?