COVID THREAD

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I don't think they will. The gov are bluffing. With the announcement that passports will no longer be necessary and vaccines only lasting 2 months, something isn't right. People aren't going to keep having jabs if their is no disease and they don't need a passport.

Tell us more about vaccines only lasting two months.

Well, well, well. High profile tennis star deported from Australia for breaking vaccination rules owns 80% of a company developing a treatment for covid.

Novak Djokovic is the controlling shareholder in a Danish biotech firm aiming to develop a treatment for Covid-19 that does not involve vaccination, it has emerged.

The world No 1, who was deported from Australia this week after the government cancelled his visa in a dispute over a medical exemption relating to his unvaccinated status, bought an 80% stake in QuantBioRes in 2020.

Just now, hackey lad said:

Hot tip . That’s not what I was getting at . Look closer to home 

Okay I will. 🙂

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Sadly I think plenty will still have the jab. Its almost like a badge of honour to some. 

i'll certainly be having another if needed, no badge required, but whatever others choose is their business.

As I'm on the extremely vulnerable list, and  for the past 10 years I have had 30 jabs a year

.....with something that has far worse side effects listed as common,  than any of the vaccines lists.

Edited by steve68

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

Tell us more about vaccines only lasting two months.

Boosters were recommended for people 2 months after the 2nd 'vaccine'. I know you're now regretting it all. You're fairly bright and it hurts when you're made to look a melon.

That's you that is 

Food: The good, bad and the ugly - optimizeottawa

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Okay I will. 🙂

Good , do that before condemning others 

Just now, steve68 said:

i'll certainly be having another if needed, no badge required, but whatever others choose is their business.

As I'm on the extremely vulnerable list, and  for the past 10 years I have had 30 jabs a year

.....with something that has far worse side effects listed as common,  than any of the vaccine lists.

Your choice.👍

Just now, hackey lad said:

Good ,

Snipped 

Night night 😘

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Boosters were recommended for people 2 months after the 2nd 'vaccine'. I know you're now regretting it all. You're fairly bright and it hurts when you're made to look a melon.

That's you that is 

Food: The good, bad and the ugly - optimizeottawa

Thanks for your intellectually sound contribution to the debate.

Maybe you could answer my question properly now. 

Tell us more  about  vaccines only lasting two months.

You can tell us that's a lie if you like. It will save us a bit of dancing and a bit of time.

I would think yearly Covid booster jabs will be  like the Flu jab. For the over 60's and people considered at risk.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Thanks for your intellectually sound contribution to the debate.

Maybe you could answer my question properly now. 

Tell us more  about  vaccines only lasting two months.

You can tell us that's a lie if you like. It will save us a bit of dancing and a bit of time.

Are you saying they were wrong to offer the booster two months after the 2nd? How long after your second did you have your booster? I'm happy to accept that timescale.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Are you saying they were wrong to offer the booster two months after the 2nd? How long after your second did you have your booster? I'm happy to accept that timescale.

I think your thinking is wrong.

Think again.

Get back to me when you've had a proper think.

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Your choice.👍

Night night 😘

Hahaha . Why do you keep snipping posts that you don’t like ?

Edited by hackey lad