COVID THREAD

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

FINALLY something we agree with

We agree on more than you think. 

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Nobody wants needless restrictions 

Let's hope you're right on that 👍

Whatever you think of Nigel Farage, he’s offered up some food for thought here. I don’t believe it’s as cut and dried as he’s suggesting, but the doctor seems to agree with the central premise of his argument.

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Not at all 

Okie Dokie 

--------—-----------------------------

Bravo 👏👏👏

https://fb.watch/aEhOtr3Mu0/

Edited by The_DADDY

47 minutes ago, RJRB said:

It is better to take on individuals on particular points .

Authoritarians,Suppressionist,Ant ivaxxers Covid deniers.

All lazy labels that fail to recognise the breadth of views on here.

We are individuals so the reference to “they” as some sort of all embracing term is a stupid generalisation.

If I am “authoritarian” check back as you like and find that I have always said that vaccine and masks are down to the individual.

I just feel the need to challenge what I consider to be scare stories regarding vaccines,and the claims of others who pretend to be more informed than they actually are.

Good for you!

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Okie Dokie 

--------—-----------------------------

Bravo 👏👏👏

https://fb.watch/aEhOtr3Mu0/

What is that link . ? Is it about denying adults the choice to have the vaccine ?

The announcement today was fantastic just a pity we have to wait a week for something that never needed implementing in the first place, unless its work related I won't be wearing one of those useless masks again, any place that wants to keep them won't be frequented, hideous things.

There seems to more U-turns on here tonight than from Italian tanks in WWII, I see one (who I only see in quotes) is upholding the arrogance though, he'll be like one of those Japanese soldiers who still thought they were fighting the war for decades after 🤣

Roll on next Thursday, happy days.

23 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What is that link . ? Is it about denying adults the choice to have the vaccine ?

You could always click it and find out.. 

Hot tip. You might not like it. It features somone with a different opinion to you. 

An nhs worker willing to lose his job rather than be bullied into having the jab. 

24 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hot tip. You might not like it. It features somone with a different opinion to you. 

An nhs worker willing to lose his job rather than be bullied into having the jab. 

I don't think they will. The gov are bluffing. With the announcement that passports will no longer be necessary and vaccines only lasting 2 months, something isn't right. People aren't going to keep having jabs if their is no disease and they don't need a passport.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I don't think they will. The gov are bluffing. With the announcement that passports will no longer be necessary and vaccines only lasting 2 months, something isn't right. People aren't going to keep having jabs if their is no disease and they don't need a passport.

Sadly I think plenty will still have the jab. Its almost like a badge of honour to some. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Sadly I think plenty will still have the jab. Its almost like a badge of honour to some. 

Some probably will but they'll have to keep having them. Covid might be back in 2 years and by then they will have had 15.

Sugar junkie? Study suggests excessive sugar intake is ...

32 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hot tip . That’s not what I was getting at . Look closer to home