COVID THREAD

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

For some people, it does appear there are some creepy online stalkers out there (one for certain)......

I can honestly say, even if someone were being personally offensive towards me (and I have not done that), I would not be trawling the internet trying to drag up irrelevant postings from other forums, or even the same forum.

But there are some weird people about I suppose.

BTW, I cannot think of anything I have put on the internet that I could not still support.

I have read a few that I wouldn't be very proud of.Not always the opinion but your high handed arrogance.It can't go down well on a personal level either.

17 minutes ago, butlers said:

Attribution ?

Give us all a laugh

ONS, do try to keep up, this news is a month old

10 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

snip

BTW, I cannot think of anything I have put on the internet that I could not still support.

Justin Smith is upset , created chekhov nick to hide behind boo hoo , has the nasty man  been picking him up on his  misogyny and poolside hate.

As suspected, the legally mandated covid pass and mask requirement has gone, (for now), but venues are still allowed to mandate them. So we are in the same "show us your papers" position as just before xmas.

You've been sold a pup again. How long did that narrative last. 5 hours.

Edited by fools

3 minutes ago, fools said:

As suspected, the legally mandated covid pass and mask requirement has gone, (for now), but venues are still allowed to mandate them. So we are in the same "show us your papers" position as just before xmas.

You've been sold a pup again. How long did that narrative last. 5 hours.

What venues are going to mandate masks?

You'll have to wait and see. The current terms and conditions of well known local venues mandate masks currently, they may or may not remove that requirement in the next week. The same venues required covid certification before it was mandatory.  Government is just shifting the blame to private companies.

Edited by fools

3 minutes ago, fools said:

You'll have to wait and see. The current terms and conditions of well known local venues mandate masks currently, they may or may not remove that requirment in the next week. The same venues required covid certification before it was mandatory.

Well im pretty confident that no bar, restaurant, nightclub, football stadium, theatre or any venue in the hospitality sector will ask people to wear masks.

I think your comment is ridiculous 😒 

My comment was factual. You are obviously not familiar with the guidance present on many venues websites before plan B.

The government guidance to wear masks inside in large venues remains, venues normally re-iterate that guidance.

Edited by fools

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

You do know this is just to try and get Johnson out of a hole don't you

I have to agree. 

4 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

So you are fine with it. 

OK that's good to know. 

I'm glad you're starting to see the sensible side of things.

1 minute ago, zach said:

I'm glad you're starting to see the sensible side of things.

I've seen the sensible side of things from the start of the Scamdemic. That's why I don't go along with it. 

I'm just seeing who is is in favour of child abuse and who objects to a baby being forced to have a painful and unnecessary procedure. 

Now I know where you stand . Thank you for that 👍

All covid regulations are to be dropped, as of next week.

No masks, no passports into venues, and no more regular testing. 

Good, 

But please note, as far as I know, the measures that were brought in still remain on the statute books...