COVID THREAD

Has this woman got a personality disorder of some kind being so bothered about virtue signalling that she is, apparently, going to continue wearing a mask until there are zero Covid deaths (so that'll be forever then).

Alternatively she could just be pig ugly :

B9E0FBC4-9EA5-4F93-947C-4E48D4A5AF71.jpe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF....

Fiona Duke
@FionaDuke9
Replying to
@chrischirp
My children will continue to wear masks in the classroom, until risk of infection is properly managed. Children thrown under the bus again!

Quite apart form anything else, has anyone actually told her that, err, kids are not at any significant risk from Covid ?

I wonder if anyone has asked the kids' opinion, (having educated them as to the facts first : "Tarquin, you are not saving anyone's life by wearing that, just placating your weird mother").

Edited by Chekhov

7 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Alternatively she could just be pig ugly

Can you remind us all how nasty these Suppronists are being and how personal they get please? 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Looks good but I'm waiting for the u turn. 

Yep.....When China decides to drop the 'Echo' variant in a crowded venue in Europe 😃

11 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Can you remind us all how nasty these Suppronists are being and how personal they get please? 

.....roll on  legislation making misogyny a hate crime.

23 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Quite apart form anything else, has anyone actually told her that, err, kids are not at any significant risk from Covid ?

you're not usually that shy 

24 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Has this woman got a personality disorder of some kind being so bothered about virtue signalling that she is, apparently, going to continue wearing a mask until there are zero Covid deaths (so that'll be forever then).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF....

Fiona Duke
@FionaDuke9
Replying to
@chrischirp
My children will continue to wear masks in the classroom, until risk of infection is properly managed. Children thrown under the bus again!

I wonder if anyone has asked the kids' opinion, (having educated them as to the facts first : "Tarquin, you are not saving anyone's life by wearing that, just placating your weird mother").

saved for posterity

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yep.....When China decides to drop the 'Echo' variant in a crowded venue in Europe 😃

😂

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:
12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

😂

What if its in Salisbury? 🤔

2 minutes ago, steve68 said:

What if its in Salisbury? 🤔

Then youd be better speaking to Vlad 

42 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

WTF....

Fiona Duke
@FionaDuke9
Replying to
@chrischirp

“Pig ugly “ . Classy and showings your true colours 

20 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

THE PANDEMIC IS OVER ❤️

You do know this is just to try and get Johnson out of a hole don't you

Europe : Draconian mask mandates and vaccine passports (both in many countries) :

Covid: WHO warns pandemic not over amid Europe case records

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60048390

France reported nearly half a million new daily cases on Tuesday.

For the first time since the start of the pandemic, more than 100,000 new infections were recorded in Germany within 24 hours on Wednesday.

V

UK : No mask mandate from July to November and not that serious after that, no vaccine passport to December and a bit of a joke of one after that (about to be scrapped anyway)

UK could be among the first countries to emerge from Covid pandemic, top scientist says [and the WHO on Monday]

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/12/uk-could-be-first-country-to-emerge-from-pandemic-expert-says.html

The U.K. could be one of the first countries to emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, according to one leading scientist.
The U.K. was criticized by many for its reluctance to introduce more Covid rules in the face of the omicron variant.
Professor David Heymann of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine said that “the U.K is the closest to any country in being out of the pandemic if it isn’t already out of the pandemic and having the disease as endemic.”

7 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

That you should wear a mask when needed and get jabbed plus follow the local advice/requirements.

90% of the UK population over 12.

That is not the conclusion I would draw from those articles, apart from vaccines, thus I would not agree with what you have concluded.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

“Pig ugly “ . Classy and showings your true colours 

I reckon it could  be a nasty shade of yellow, given how often he puts down women he doesn't know , must make him feel big.