COVID THREAD

37 minutes ago, fools said:

This isn't a treatment, it's an unnecessary procedure. Not only did they show no empathy, it was filmed and released. Why.

All kids going through that will remember. Roll forward 20 years for the consequences.

As someone who suffered from nose bleeds, it's surprising you still think this is acceptable.

Testing on ENT wards goes way further than swabs, camera scopes that enter the nasal passage travel through to the vocal cords or endoscopes that travel down to the lower stomach, not everyone can have sedation for these, I've been through lots of testing as a child and adult, so I'm less shocked by what can happen, some  testing is incredibly uncomfortable and invasive.

Maybe there is a  reason  they showed no empathy, when it was filmed and released. it may well be a staged video to make that very point, unfortunately it's not an unknown tactic to edit and deceive viewers to garner support for their cause.  Its a retweet if you find the origin then it would give a clearer indication whether it genuine or not ....i never take anything on the internet as gospel. 

if i get time i'll have a go at tracking, when and where it surfaced.

Work from home guidance, COVID passports and mandatory wearing of face-masks will be scrapped in England from next Thursday as Boris Johnson announced the lifting of Plan B measures.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-working-from-home-covid-passports-and-mask-wearing-to-go-as-england-plan-b-rules-to-be-lifted-12519897

Hallel f***ing ujah

I actually started tearing up

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, hackey lad said:
1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Work from home guidance, COVID passports and mandatory wearing of face-masks will be scrapped in England from next Thursday as Boris Johnson announced the lifting of Plan B measures.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-working-from-home-covid-passports-and-mask-wearing-to-go-as-england-plan-b-rules-to-be-lifted-12519897

Hallel f***ing ujah

I actually started tearing up

giphy.gif

At last.  Good news.

Julia Hartley Brewer is an absolute star of the pandemic, she got me into listening to TalkRadio.
She really gives suppressionist "experts" and apologists a very hard time. I can remember comparing a BBC R4 Today interview (by Martha Kearney) with a member of Macron's party over VPs with what JHB would have done, it was pathetic. Kearney asked questions, then just accepted everything this woman was saying, never once querying any of her contradictory answers. I thought it so bad I almost complained to the Beeb. but have complained so much in the last 12 months I thought better of it, I'll keep my powder dry for something even more lamentable.

This is fabulous, absolute radio GOLD, thoroughly recommended. I was falling off my seat laughing ! 

GO JHB ! !

15 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Julia Hartley Brewer is an absolute star of the pandemic, she got me into listening to TalkRadio.
She really gives suppressionist "experts" and apologists a very hard time. I can remember comparing a BBC R4 Today interview (by Martha Kearney) with a member of Macron's party over VPs with what JHB would have done, it was pathetic. Kearney asked questions, then just accepted everything this woman was saying, never once querying any of her contradictory answers. I thought it so bad I almost complained to the Beeb. but have complained so much in the last 12 months I thought better of it, I'll keep my powder dry for something even more lamentable.

This is fabulous, absolute radio GOLD, thoroughly recommended. I was falling off my seat laughing ! 

GO JHB ! !

Yeah ive just watched it on Mike Graham

Johnathan Reynolds gave the typical lefty response by using feelings instead of facts and then started calling her soundbite names like 'Anti-Vaxxer' to stop the debate

Edited by Jack Grey

Thank God for that, good effin' riddance, and I hope we NEVER get  them foisted on us ever again.

Covid: Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60047438

England's Plan B measures are to end from next Thursday, with advice to work from home and Covid passports both dropped, Boris Johnson has announced.

Face coverings will no longer be mandatory - with the requirement dropped for secondary pupils in classrooms from tomorrow.

I do think it interesting that the BBC included the rescinding of the face mask mandate in their headline, this giving a lie to those who think masks are something and nothing and most people aren't bothered about having to wear them.

6 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Thank God for that, good effin' riddance, and I hope we NEVER get  them foisted on us ever again.

England's Plan B measures are to end from next Thursday, with advice to work from home and Covid passports both dropped, Boris Johnson has announced.

Face coverings will no longer be mandatory - with the requirement dropped for secondary pupils in classrooms from tomorrow.

I do think it interesting that the BBC included the rescinding of the face mask mandate in their headline, this giving a lie to those who think masks are something and nothing and most people aren't bothered about having to wear them.

Boris thinks that this will make people forget what has happen over the last few weeks

But hes messed up

All it proves is that 'Plan B' was purely political and not about the science if he can just end it to save his own backside 

Covid passes weren't law in July, when the PM made his "by the end of September (you'll need to be vaccinated for entry)" threat.

It didn't stop venues from implementing them as a condition of entry.

They need to be legally outlawed forever, not just dropped (for now) or moved into wishy-washy guidance territory.

Edited by fools

13 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Idiot, more confirmation I will never ever vote Labour again.

Apparently Richard Burgon - Shadow Secretary of State for Justice Shadow Lord Chancellor - is saying (in the house) it's morally wrong to remove the mask mandate and that people are going to die as a result.

Genuine thanks Mr Burgon, for making it even easier for me to, for the first time, put my X next to a Tory at all future next elections....

28 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

She really gives suppressionist "experts" and apologists a very hard time.

Yes. I suspect that she's been a godsend for the preservation of mental health in a lot of the people who could see right through the suppressionist methods and must have been, like me, very disturbed at the majority of the medias totally biased presentations.

3 hours ago, zach said:

I put the video in perspective. A scared child, a woman/nurse that maybe is putting the swab up his nose a bit too far and roughly. Any parent knows that children cry at a small injection that we would brush off as nothing (unless you have a fear of them). IMO it's just another over-reaction video that's posted to get more anti vaccine people shouting 'cruelty' to children/ The Vac is useless. 

Put the video in context, the young boy is just scared. It's a nose swab, nothing more! 

What does get me thinking is when a person thinks a cotton bud is an evil thing. Very strange!

So you are fine with it. 

OK that's good to know. 

12 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Excellent news :)

As I understand it though, the obsessive testing is to continue??