COVID THREAD

25 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They are only Budgie smugglers , dont take no filling 

Ooow, the thought of Padders walking out of the sea wearing skin tight Budgie smugglers...

I've gone all trembly...

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Ooow, the thought of Padders walking out of the sea wearing skin tight Budgie smugglers...

I've gone all trembly...

Daniel Craig 007 springs to mind 

10 hours ago, RJRB said:

And what is the legacy of those who try to coerce others with unsupported scare stories on the inherent danger of vaccines.

Such views should and must be questioned by others .

It has become a very strange world where individuals or groups can spread their views in some very dark places on the internet.

These then filter into the mainstream platforms such as FB ,Twitter etc and a lot of rubbish is regurgitated .

I know two people who's lives have been changed forever by a vaccine they didn't need, not all are unsupported scares stories, I still don't know a single person who Covid has made seriously ill.

22 hours ago, hackey lad said:

The vaccine campaign is work of genius from many quarters . Everyone concerned with it should be lauded 

Yeah its absolutely genius, Pfizer have made trillions out of something that doesn't work.

10 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

Not saying you're this type of person, I don't know you. But throughout this, a lot of those who supported various mandetory measures [masking/lockdowns] similarly claimed to be against forced/coerced vaccination; yet they did and said very little when the authorities started moves towards them.

It was left to conspiracy theorits and alt-righters to speak in opposition  to them, which again, is a shame, because now a lot of those who truly value civil liberties will remember that, when it came down to it, the alt-right and conspiracy theorists were the only ones who cared enough to actually oppose forced/coerced vaccinations.

As long as you continue to dismiss them all as gullible idiots, you will continue to wonder.

Don't you think that someone who sees 'conspiracy theorist' in anyone who disagrees with her on these issues, has an obsession that could be bordering on mental illness.

Or is it that you, like many, see 'mental illness' as a very negative thing? Bear in mind that people who are depressed or suffer from anxiety are technically mentally unwell ['ill'], so it not an inappropriate label for someone who sees conspiracy theorists everywhere.

Also, is it not a shameful thing for her to be repeatedly calling me a 'conspiracy theorist', when I am nothing of the kind/

I just skip past her posts, calling anything and everything that goes against the narrative (despite more and more evidence to support it) a conspiracy theory is worrying and very tedious.

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Its coming ....

What's that coming over the hill Is it a monster? Is it a monster?

5 minutes ago, steve68 said:

What's that coming over the hill Is it a monster? Is it a monster?

Love that tune :thumbsup: Used to drive our young uns barmy singing " is it a lobster "😀

Edited by hackey lad

48 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I know two people who's lives have been changed forever by a vaccine they didn't need, not all are unsupported scares stories, I still don't know a single person who Covid has made seriously ill.

Yeah its absolutely genius, Pfizer have made trillions out of something that doesn't work.

I'm glad you don't know of anyone who has been made seriously ill by Covid and I'm sorry for the people you know who have been made ill.  I knew 2 people who have died from Covid.  No other illnesses. Covid.

3 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

I'm glad you don't know of anyone who has been made seriously ill by Covid and I'm sorry for the people you know who have been made ill.  I knew 2 people who have died from Covid.  No other illnesses. Covid.

Fortunately its quite rare.

Guest sibon
53 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If we believed everything you say, bursitis and myocarditis would be fatal diseases. Anal fissures would be widespread and we'd all be preparing for the great reset.

You have a history of lying and exaggerating.  For someone who accuses people of being "the gullible", you are rather easily led. 

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Fortunately its quite rare.

Rare as in over 90% of deaths mentioned on the death certificate show covid as the underlying cause (ie of covid, not with covid) according to an ONS study last year.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathscausedbycovid19only

Can anyone watch this video and tell this is right? 

Can anyone put their hand on their heart and say that child deserves to be treated like that? 

This is just sick. 

Warning.. The video is not easy to watch.....

https://twitter.com/prof_freedom/status/1482019804177391625?s=20

3 times a week those poor babies in Germany will be subjected to that. 

3 times a week. I'm so upset by this, it's cruel and evil. 

Edited by The_DADDY
Added a warning and extra text.