COVID THREAD

2 minutes ago, steve68 said:

plenty of refuters around 

That's not refuting the content of the video I posted.

Has Chekhov taken you on as his agent

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Has Chekhov taken you on as his agent

What makes you say that? 

You were offering your services earlier as you had contacts possibly wanting aerials.

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's not refuting the content of the video I posted.

are we just doing specifics now?,  sod that 🤣 i'm off to play poker,  just had a 152x bonus off a 50p gameshow bonus, sleep well 

9 hours ago, melthebell said:

I wouldn't say they aren't scared of it, due to some conspiracy reason, id say they treat us like ****, they say one thing and do another, they are arrogant, entitled.

I'd simply say one law for us, one law for them

The people who would be required to lead the country in a time of crisis totally exposing themselves to a deadly virus that they were warning us in grave tones about, why were they not afraid of succumbing to it?

7 hours ago, RJRB said:

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/mrc-global-infectious-disease-analysis/covid-19/report-50-severity-omicron/

This report was mid December.

No doubt you will see Neil Ferguson’s name and respond accordingly.

I don’t pretend to understand all the nuances but to my mind it illustrates that a little more thought is required beyond what you are capable of.

Ferguson and SAGE should be dispensed with immediately, totally useless.

It would be quite ironic if we'd gone for the circuit breaker lockdown that these clowns suggested, they'd no doubt now be taking credit for the cases being far less than their hopeless predictions.

6 hours ago, butlers said:

Frightened vaccine sceptic fighting for life in icu tells of regret over jab

https://flip.it/jlkXkB

Another person in critical condition who's first thought was to get a film crew in, please stop showing yourself up by posting the obvious garbage.

Edited by top4718

1 minute ago, steve68 said:

are we just doing specifics now?,  sod that 🤣 i'm off to play poker,  just had a 152x bonus off a 50p gameshow bonus, sleep well 

Good luck. I'll give my Laughing Buddha a rub for you. 

8 minutes ago, RJRB said:

You were offering your services earlier as you had contacts possibly wanting aerials.

No I wasn't. 

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The people who would be required to lead the country in a time of crisis totally exposing themselves to a deadly virus that they were warning us in grave tones about, why were they not afraid of succumbing to it?

Do you really think if somebodys doing a worldwide conspiracy, it would be that simple to spot the simplest errors? would you really think the first thing they wouldnt think of is "oh we better look scared of it"?

Did anyone see the "people look more attractive in masks" garbage the daily's were happy to spread around last week, apparently the study that found this staggering fact was compiled from answers from 43 people (yes a mere 43) who also agreed with the statements "the use of facemasks is effective" 🤣 more nonsense to sate the gullible.

Just now, melthebell said:

Do you really think if somebodys doing a worldwide conspiracy, it would be that simple to spot the simplest errors? would you really think the first thing they wouldnt think of is "oh we better look scared of it"?

That's because they are incredibly arrogant. 

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Ask them why they built underground shelters during the cold war.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's because they are incredibly arrogant. 

Ive already said that, but its not got anything to do with a big conspiracy or not being scared of the virus, its just cos they are...entitled spoilt brats