COVID THREAD

I think a few people have rubbed others up the wrong way, in some cases seemingly deliberately, but who knows, what goes on in some people's minds and what they are going through, sometimes it maybe the straw that breaks.

anyone for tea?  or right wing rifle coffee.......see some people just can't help themselves 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Ive added two members of this forum to my ignore list because they were just stalking me to call me names

Add them to your ignore list 👍

I agree the ignore function is useful but it's something I don't use. There are some posters I just ignore but my ignore list is empty. It works for me. 

Having said that the level of nastiness has risen a lot recently. 

It might be worth considering. 👍

11 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm saying you never react by swearing at another poster...........

I read the comments on this thread, but won't get involved, because I don't want to suffer the abuse that you and others suffer.

As for Covid, you make some interesting and valid points of which I fully agree.

Ah, I'm sorry Padders. I miss read your post. 

I had a long night, an early morning and I'm not at my best 

Apologies again 🙏

Edited by The_DADDY
Lazy wording

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Ah, I'm sorry Padders. I thought you meant me. 

I had a long night, an early morning and I'm not at my best 

Apologies again 🙏

In my experience, when someone resorts to name calling and insults, it only means one thing...

They've lost the argument, Simple.

I'm sure you already know that..

As you say no need for the ignore button. (which I've never used either)

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

In my experience, when someone resorts to name calling and insults, it only means one thing...

100% agree with all of that matey 👍👍

13 minutes ago, Padders said:

Generally that's true but also a few others like mentioning  Nazis or worrying statements about your mental health, if you disagree with them, there is a whole host of example, but for me the ignore button just isn't something I'd go for with the right and left arguments, it's a massive spectrum.

12 hours ago, RJRB said:

Your views are your views whether it be vaccines or masks.

What you have been ridiculed for is your silly claims which have been disproved on many occasions.

You then disappear for a night or several and then come up with similar crap.

Anyway,roll on Jan 26 th  but just think,your non mask wearing militancy will not even be noticed

I've also had many claims that haven't been disproved and as time has gone on to be proved more and more to be correct, your type tend to ignore those though as you don't have an answer to them.

I disappear for a night or several as I do happen to have a social life, despite the Govs attempts to curtail it.

I don't know what your talking about with the your last line.

Roll on the 26th Jan.

Interesting article, follow the science 😂:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/how-did-sage-scenarios-compare-to-reality-an-update

14 minutes ago, steve68 said:

Generally that's true but also a few others like mentioning  Nazis or worrying statements about your mental health, if you disagree with them, there is a whole host of example, but for me the ignore button just isn't something I'd go for with the right and left arguments, it's a massive spectrum.

Ive used the ignore button for one particular member who was just calling me names 

I had to use it before i said something that got me banned

Since i ignored them the SF experience is so much better

However, i suspect they have a few different profiles but im sure it wont be long until they reveal themselves with some new insults

Edited by Jack Grey

12 hours ago, melthebell said:

another link for the divvy about Myocarditus and in nice big letters the different types, the symptoms, diagnosing...and causes, including most common....viruses

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/myocarditis

It's interesting that none of these articles are dated and could have been written to suit the narrative, if they are correct this means the vaccine and the virus can both cause so as the vax doesn't prevent the virus why take the risk?

I never heard of flu causing heart attacks and its a similar virus.

So daddy puts a link on and asks a question . I give an answer then ask him a question nicely. Then his little game begins, answering a question with a question, what post ? what link ? . I give him the post numbers , not enough for him , he wants a full quote . Then gets mardys on when he won’t / can’t answer. Now we have almost two pages of how bad done too he is and posters massaging his  ego . The problem lays with him playing silly games.

It's OK to ask questions, but people need to appreciate that the answers are rarely black or white and usually complicated, especially in a contentious issue such as this. Demanding responses and getting personal are the sort of thing that gets people banned, and we really don't want to go down that road again do we?

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've also had many claims that haven't been disproved and as time has gone on to be proved more and more to be correct, your type tend to ignore those though as you don't have an answer to them.

I disappear for a night or several as I do happen to have a social life, despite the Govs attempts to curtail it.

I don't know what your talking about with the your last line.

Roll on the 26th Jan.

Interesting article, follow the science 😂:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/how-did-sage-scenarios-compare-to-reality-an-update

I am sure that you have.

Nobody is totally right all the time and I only respond consistently to some of the more unsupportable theories that you tend to insinuate.

I am not sure what you mean by my type. I would probably have differences with others of “my type “ on here if we got to the nitty gritty.

If I included yourself,Daddy,Dave and Chekhov as the “other type then it would seem that 2 have had the vaccine and 2 believe it to be unnecessary or even harmful.

I still believe that the vaccine has been the biggest game changer so on that front we will continue to differ.

As time has gone on at least seems to recognise that there is a direction of travel and that changing circumstances have required or enabled a change in strategy.

So we are where we are now at and hoping for the same conclusion.