COVID THREAD

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

But the good news is that you are in the running for a part in                                     “Whatever happened to The Young Ones” Comedy gold.

giphy.gif

File it with the other things you don’t get

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Thanks i will Mister Gee 👍

26 minutes ago, RJRB said:

the filing cabinets not big enough

24 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Thanks i will Mister Gee 👍

LOL

Says they were called to the restaurant because of a disturbance from a group of protestors.  I assume they knew the rules about showing proof of vaccine before they went to Applebees.  It's not nice seeing the police doing this though.

I can see covid jabs being the ppi of the future,

Did your employer force you to have a covid jab, do you have any of these symptoms, call XXX to start your claim now Mr X was awarded XXXX damages from his employer

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I suppose this is acceptable to some? 

Agree no way is it acceptable, that gobby shameful raised voice is not at all acceptable, i'd put this in the category of Djokovic being  tortured claims made by his mother, or going wayback per-covid, when  away supporters wanted, by their own  righteousness should be able to  drink at the Home teams pubs, pure attention seeking when it kicks off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10321301/Six-arrested-New-York-Cheesecake-Factory-restaurant-asked-proof-vaccination.html

Edited by steve68
add link

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Health and Climate Change are now the weapons to control us and take our money 

Ive never paid any attention to ramblings of an Illuminati and conspiracy theories but this pandemic has got me questioning what is really happening in our society because most of it has not made any sense at all

Unfortunately once the dust settles i think the silent majority will just go back to the daily grind

What else can we do 😕

Edited by Jack Grey

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Totally acceptable . They went there for one reason only and got the response they wanted

What laws were in place at the time? Was what the parents did against any laws? If so then the parents have a responsibility towards their children not to place them in a confrontational situation just for media attention and its them that are at fault.

11 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

What laws were in place at the time? Was what the parents did against any laws? If so then the parents have a responsibility towards their children not to place them in a confrontational situation just for media attention and its them that are at fault.

My thoughts exactly. If you want to protest, carry on but don’t use your children as pawns . It’s not a game.