COVID THREAD

Alphonso Davies' agent Nick Househ tells me he spoke w Davies after an MRI showed Davies has a "mild" case of myocarditis. Davies, who got his Covid-19 vaccine booster in Dec. feels fine, Huoseh said. Davies sidelined at least 4 weeks. Huoseh: "His biggest worry is being bored."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/soccer/how-long-is-alphonso-davies-out-canada-bayern-munich-star-diagnosed-with-myocarditis-after-covid-19-bout/ar-AASMMzC

9 hours ago, melthebell said:

Thats the problem, theres been misinformation from day one but people like yourself have been sucked that far in, you dont want to fact check and cross reference to make sure they are correct, you are happy to help propagate the misinformation and thus make it larger.

I myself try and google these things when i can to check, not sure why an Aussie paper didnt pop it when i googled Australian Open withdraw though lol

You mention fact checking then claim you use Google to do it, if this is an attempt at irony its a very, very good one. 🤣

6 hours ago, melthebell said:

and when you look at the bigger picture, what about those in care homes that were left to die with covid in the early stages? dont forget about the criticisms of the government for sending covid patients back into care homes, the vast majority of deaths from covid in the early stages were care home residents. sadly you cant have it both ways, give them all the freedom they want and at the same time not sentencing them to die.

The people in care homes were left to die to boost the death rates to fool the gullible, it worked.

6 hours ago, trastrick said:

Don't the vaccine producers in the U.K. have legal protections against such lawsuits?

They do indeed.

6 hours ago, butlers said:

Bit more Joe Rogan.

Joe Rogan Guest Accutally Called Him Out On A BS COVID Vaccine Claim

https://flip.it/aPwBXm

Rogan does what journalists should do and presents both sides of the argument, something your not used to with your MSM addled brain.

4 hours ago, Delbow said:

Daily cases below 100,000 now with three big daily drops in a row. Cases in Sheffield are still high apparently but I don't think it will long until the plan B restrictions are dropped.

Plan B restrictions should never have been implemented.

12 hours ago, top4718 said:

It's not just deaths though is it, players (and spectators) are collapsing almost weekly.

So pro-footballers deaths in 2021 from heart /cardiac problems not unprecedented. Glad we cleared that up.

What we've never had before is some people on social media reporting every player / spectator collapsing for whatever reason - it was the stuff than usually made the local papers. Now we've got an agenda to blame it on the vaccine.

31 minutes ago, melthebell said:

just like i theorised earlier, maybe the myocardinitis was from the virus in alot of cases and NOT the vaccine, Dr Tops has just lost two weapons from his armoury how annoying for him lol

I think you and butlers really need to learn how to "read" the MSM before posting their deliberately worded articles as fact, both these pieces mention Covid and mention the players ailments but don't link the two or mention vaccine status, your very easily fooled, I read some (potential) misinformation earlier and admitted it, please digest these articles before posting them and gloating.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So pro-footballers deaths in 2021 from heart /cardiac problems not unprecedented. Glad we cleared that up.

What we've never had before is some people on social media reporting every player / spectator collapsing for whatever reason - it was the stuff than usually made the local papers. Now we've got an agenda to blame it on the vaccine.

Sorry to disappoint you with the lack of deaths but players leaving the field clutching their chests is quite serious for the person concerned, we also didn't have a multi billion pound pharma industry who's best interests rely on these things being kept under wraps back then.

Like I said earlier, keep burying your head in the sand, if your in a ground you'll know its happening, I've followed football since the mid 70's and attended games since the early 80's and haven't seen one. 

Edited by top4718

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You mention fact checking then claim you use Google to do it, if this is an attempt at irony its a very, very good one. 🤣

oh were back to the msm are scum act again now eh?

funnily enough the "facts" i got that blew your tennis players had breathing details, and football players get mycardotis from the vaccine theories out of the water....live with it

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The people in care homes were left to die to boost the death rates to fool the gullible, it worked.

In the real world, the right wing tories DIDNT lock down quick enough and dithered for a week or so and sent all the infected back to the care homes.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I think you and butlers really need to learn how to "read" the MSM before posting their deliberately worded articles as fact, both these pieces mention Covid and mention the players ailments but don't link the two or mention vaccine status, your very easily fooled, I read some (potential) misinformation earlier and admitted it, please digest these articles before posting them and gloating.

LOL

Kate Josephs, head of the Governments Covid rules department now seen to have attended a party during the time of Christmas restrictions that she was a large part of implementing, can I ask people who believe this garbage why they think people who were in a position to have every piece of data and info at their fingertips had absolutely no fear of breaking the rules that they were imposing?

In the US, California who had vax mandates, vax passports, mask mandates and a Governor who claimed these things would end the pandemic in a month has reported 100k new cases in 5 days, follow the science 🤣

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

oh were back to the msm are scum act again now eh?

funnily enough the "facts" i got that blew your tennis players had breathing details, and football players get mycardotis from the vaccine theories out of the water....live with it

In the real world, the right wing tories DIDNT lock down quick enough and dithered for a week or so and sent all the infected back to the care homes.

LOL

If you think those two cleverly worded articles win you the argument than it really is no surprise that your so easily fooled, highlight the area where it states that Covid caused the heart issue in them!!

I made no mention of vaccine status as I have no idea if either are.

Both the vaccine and the virus are known to have heart inflammation as a symptom.

Sudden Death Syndrome was seeing off 20 sportsmen a year prepandic.

I presume the players union and fifa must be investigating what's going off

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If you think those two cleverly worded articles win you the argument than it really is no surprise that your so easily fooled, highlight the area where it states that Covid caused the heart issue in them!!

Have you had a bump on the head and forgotten the whole postings from this morning?

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Sorry to disappoint you with the lack of deaths but players leaving the field clutching their chests is quite serious for the person concerned, we also didn't have a multi billion pound pharma industry who's best interests rely on these things being kept under wraps back then.

Like I said earlier, keep burying your head in the sand, if your in a ground you'll know its happening, I've followed football since the mid 70's and attended games since the early 80's and haven't seen one. 

All that your detractors are saying ,myself included,is that you like to indulge in a bit of speculative ,alarmist unsupported kite flying from time to time.

If there should be a significant rise in side effects as a result of the vaccination programme then it should be investigated.

You seek out possible cases worldwide  whereas I would expect the warnings to come from the cardiac departments of the various hospitals around the world.

So we can never agree because you can also play the suppression of information or the MSM card

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You haven't seen one.

Ever?

So why mention that? You have seen one before covid, or since. And you want us to take that as proof that things are getting worse.

Delusional.

I have seen one, by the way. In a semi-pro cricket game some time ago. I hope you never have to see one. But you really should stop making capital out of something that you have no evidence for, and that is extremely serious.

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Have you had a bump on the head and forgotten the whole postings from this morning?

Just highlight the part in the article which you claim won you the argument.