COVID THREAD

It seems like  steve68 went out of his way to identify someone else's.

41 minutes ago, retep said:

Justin has published his son identity many times here and on other online platforms, including the The Star, he's clearly proud of his abilities, what i'm saying is his judgement of other children's parents are no worse than his own published events that is a worthwhile comparison, given his views expressed here.

Edited by steve68

1 hour ago, steve68 said:

Justin has published his son identity many times here and on other online platforms, including the The Star, he's clearly proud of his abilities, what i'm saying is his judgement of other children's parents are no worse than his own published events that is a worthwhile comparison, given his views expressed here.

Then why go seeking him out, seems a bit perverted.

to see what this parent haters views are like elsewhere , seems it pretty much everywhere.

Any perversion is only in your mind  retep

8 minutes ago, retep said:

seems a bit perverted.

Edited by steve68

2 hours ago, steve68 said:

as I said delusional, narcissistic and more than a tad egotistic, you've given the world years of examples instantly searchable in seconds/minutes ,not hours as there is an abundance of yourself absorbed diatribe out there and this thread has just another one that enabled  an outlet for your psychosis.

TBH I do not know what the hell you are talking about.

This is a thread about Covid, why are you trying to bring up bad driving and life guards who don't know an exceptional child swimmer when they see one ?

As I have said before, when people cannot attack the message they attack the messenger.

2 hours ago, RJRB said:

Is it at all right or sensible to identify your own child on any Forum. I think not

It was not me who bought up lifeguards who cannot do their job. 

I would have thought, if you have as much about you as I think you have, you would not want to be associated with Steve68's psychotic, and rather worrying, smokescreen tactics.

10 minutes ago, steve68 said:

to see what this parent haters views are like elsewhere , seems it pretty much everywhere.

S68, you are off your rocker.

And Retep is right, you are on the borders of doing stuff which should result in you being banned.

Some people would say you are online harassing, why you are doing this I have no idea. As far as I can remember I never said anything personal about you (as opposed to your ideas on Covdi suppression) until you began this psychotic vendetta.

4 hours ago, melthebell said:

"

Before United's vaccination requirements were put in place, "tragically, more than one United employee on average *per week* was dying from COVID," Kirby said. "But we’ve now gone eight straight weeks with zero COVID-related deaths among our vaccinated employees."

Omicron is less severe than what came before.

He added: "While we have about 3,000 employees who are currently positive for COVID, zero of our vaccinated employees are currently hospitalized."

Err.... Omicron is less severe than what came before.

United’s prior experience and nationwide COVID data suggests "there are approximately 8-10 United employees who are alive today because of our vaccine requirement," said Kirby."

Suggests nothing of the kind. I'm not saying the vaccine isn't useful, but all the above can be equally well due soley to omicron being far less likely to lead to hospitalisations and deaths. Kirby is seeing what Kirby wants to see.

4 hours ago, steve68 said:

and why not he's always in the right .....https://www.swimmingforum.co.uk/3-yr-old-swimmer-and-confrontations-with-rec-assts-t3644.html

and not afraid to make sure people know it 😫 lol

Really sinister that you're now stalking him across different forums.

3 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Actually my lad was very angry with the lifeguards (who were wrong as the above post proves) because he wanted to go on the slides at Ponds Forge and they said he could not "because you can't swim" which he, rightly, found offensive, as well as patently inaccurate.

I told him to use it as a lesson in life, just because someone has power over you it does not mean they're always right, and how accurate that sentence is as far as Covid suppression goes....

And, BTW, my lad swam 25m a week before his third birthday, AND WITHOUT ANY PROMPTING BY ME (though I admit he was then treated like a Lord for the rest of the day, which he more than deserved).

Nice to see how well your son can swim. Very wise to teach him that it is a lesson in life.

As an autistic person I can very well relate to this kind of harrassment from various petty officials who are expert only in rigidly applying blanket rules and policies. Your boy appears to be a natural prodigy in the art of swimming and the fact that this person [and their manager] try to maintain he can't swim [!!!!!] purely because he's not using an officaial stroke, shows them for what they are- bureaucratic cogs.

Trust me, for many equally highly talented autistic people, life is the same- a series of harrassment and blocks from talentless neurotypicals who've faked their way into postions of authority where they then try to impose their own level of utter mediocrity on as many as they can.

3 hours ago, steve68 said:

far from sad, but to see an adult who would weaponise a 3yr old is a bit distressing, for it sounds familiar ...."virtue signal" outweighs his feelings for his own kid. I was disgusted.

It must have been quite a tantrum, did you roll on the ground or just stomp your feet a bit?

sounds a wee bit Delusional?

but I can wait until the cows come home, lol 

someone's showing their true colours methinks 

You need to grow up. What a ................!!

2 hours ago, RJRB said:

Is it at all right or sensible to identify your own child on any Forum.Ithink not

Is it all right to stalk someone across multiple forums simply because they disagree with you.

2 hours ago, retep said:

It does.

25 minutes ago, retep said:

Then why go seeking him out, seems a bit perverted.

I agree.

So it WAS a lab-leak after all, and the scientific community knew right from the beginning but chose to cover it up.  

10 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

S68, you are off your rocker.

And Retep is right, you are on the borders of doing stuff which should result in you being banned.

Some people would say you are online harassing, why you are doing this I have no idea. As far as I can remember I never said anything personal about you (as opposed to your ideas on Covdi suppression) until you began this psychotic vendetta.

I wouldn't take too much notice of Peter Griffin's evil twin, Some people could say you've a short memory, I could point out your personal posts, but how about this, you've constantly banged on about covid suppression, I've only mentioned my reasons for having jabs or wearing Masks and my own hospital and medical situation, not sure i have spoke too about masks, but whatever, I've never put my opinions about others having the vaccine or whether they  should or not attend events etc for me it's personal choice what others do Top and Daddy and a few others have their opinions, some points i can agree with others not, but you don't allow for anyone's opinions unless it aligned to yours, I'm just calling out what i see. 

I see one.wheel.short.of.a.bike has pipped up another single focused  everyone else  is at fault, or to blame for his  meltdowns.

personal responsibility should be first port of call, but a select group here seem to blame others or the system it's so much easier.

Now i'm off for a lemsip and to watch 12 Angry Men 

14 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

So it WAS a lab-leak after all, and the scientific community knew right from the beginning but chose to cover it up.  

What new evidence is this?

8 hours ago, Chekhov said:

NHS staff to wear "facefit" masks ?

A friend of mine works at the RHH and they recently had a colleague shadowing them who who is from the Hull area. She said they all have to wear "facefit" masks over there, i.e. masks that do not leak because they are fitted to your face. A bit like FFP3 masks which also protect the wearer (and, as an aside, they destroy the case for mask mandates for everyone) but are even more unpleasant to wear, particularly all day.

Have any other NHS employees heard anything about this ?

And what would their views be on that ?

Sorry, where did I say that ? Kindly supply the quote of apologise.

I think you are getting confused with what I actually said, which was no normal child, or indeed any normal person full stop, actually wants to wear a  facemask.

You're right I confused the face masks with vaccines. 

So no normal child would want to wear facemasks, thereby implying that any child that does wear a mask is NOT normal. 

Could you define what a normal child is please?

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

TBH I do not know what the hell you are talking about.

This is a thread about Covid, why are you trying to bring up bad driving and life guards who don't know an exceptional child swimmer when they see one ?

As I have said before, when people cannot attack the message they attack the messenger.

It was not me who bought up lifeguards who cannot do their job. 

I would have thought, if you have as much about you as I think you have, you would not want to be associated with Steve68's psychotic, and rather worrying, smokescreen tactics.

I think that you have demonstrated on many occasions on this Forum that your personality is given to relentless bullying of those who do no to share your views.

Even in your comments above it refers to lifeguards who cannot do their job.They were doing their jobs on a minimal wage as required by the employer,but in your eyes you have been proved right again.Something of a Pyrrhic Victory as it turned out.

Some will ignore and some will respond accordingly.

I suppose that you steadfastly refuse to wear a mask on any occasion which will possibly have impacted on your willingness to go on holidays or attend any events that require them.

Fine that’s your  choice but it does not give you any right to criticise others.

Basically your approach seems to bring out the worst in people which may or may not be the outcome that you want