COVID THREAD

5 minutes ago, L00b said:

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-military-medics-drafted-into-london-hospitals-as-nhs-grapples-with-staff-shortages-12510601

Well. Did not see that coming.

Even after a decade or two of increasing obesity across the country.

It was inevitable. I pointed out many pages back that the NHS was almost certain to be overwhelmed in coming weeks, not by the virus, but by the obsessive testing and consequent need for thousands of NHS who are not remotely ill to stay off work.

The suggestion did not go down well amongst the pro-orthodox narrative people, but, since that, it has become apparent that omicron is much milder than the previous covid.

As I said at the time, omicron is much more infectious- most  people, and therefore most people working in the NHS, are going to get it.

If the current testing and isolation requirements aren't seriously modifed, the NHS will fail- brought down, not by the virus, but by the over-reaction to the virus.

24 minutes ago, fools said:

Any adult who believes everything they are told is an idiot.

Absolutely.

That is a very good reason for having an education system, a legal system, scientific institutions, political structure, media etc., involving millions of people. Which are collectively called "they" and are not to be trusted as "they" have a hidden agenda. 

On the other hand we should 'believe' in a few posters who need to tell us of their superior thought processes by regurgitating what they have been fed on by the Twitter Academy.

14 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

The irony!

Throughout your long period of obbsessive [mis] labeling of anyone who questions the official narrative as being 'conspiracy theorists' and your long list of characteristics of said 'conspiracy theorists', you're remained blissfully unaware that the majority of said characteristics are in fact evident in those on both sides of the argument, and especiallyin yourself.

To be fair, the nurses in question didn't have the option of treating patients- those much higher up in the decision making processes had decreed that the service would be out of bounds to patients- recall the huge numbers of people who coildn't access cancer screenings and standard appointments during that time. The nurses were bored out of their minds and the dances were something to do.

Atrocious of course, and deeply harmful to all those patients denied treatment, but, the responsibility wasn't the nurses, but those decision makers high up in the NHS and the ministers who put those blocks in place.

'Resurrect'???

It's a matter of historical fact that patients died [not necessarily at the time, but through missed cancer screenings etc] whilst nurses danced on social media [not blaming the nurses- see above post].

It was a visible sign of the huge mistakes being made at the time, and, hopefully, it will continue to be highlighted, in order that humanity can learn from such mistakes so as to not make them again the next time a highly infectious virus appears.

Shame on those so attached to their own agenda that they aspire to cover such things up by attaching labels like 'resurrect' to discourage people from bringing them up when relevent.

So your Conspiracy Theory is that an organised group of "...those much higher up in the decision making process..." got together in dozens of health authorities in England, in the four different countries of the UK and other countries across the world created spare time during which there erupted a global pandemic of health workers dancing?

Coincidently all these health workers from around the world are involved  in "...cancer screenings etc". 

It also requires that all the health establishments in the world at which other posters said 'disgusting' dancing took place did "...cancer screenings etc". 

The simplest explanation is that ever since 2016 'dancing' health workers had used  social media to let off steam, bond, advertise their plight etc.  The BMJ contains letters suggesting that 'dancing' videos provides detractors with ammunition to use against the NHS.

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

On the other hand we should 'believe' in a few posters who need to tell us of their superior thought processes by regurgitating what they have been fed on by the Twitter Academy.

Get with it, Twitter is old hat. TikTok is where it's at, "we" gather every night with the Klan and stick spoons to "our" head to make sure "we" haven't been infected with a spike protein, don't ya know.

Did you watch Newsnight last night, hilarious. Where are you being indoctrinated?

You know that stuff that's spinning around your head .... it's not real.

Dreaming about conspiracy theorists every time your head hits the pillow is not good for your health. You'll have no teeth left if you continue this until the end of your days.

---------------------------

Lets talk about hospital acquired infection shall we. How many people currently in hospital with Covid caught it there. Or the number of people shuffled into care homes to die with covid. Not so saintly after all those cartwheeling songsters. How about the ones telling us not to wear masks.

Letting of steam, don't make me laugh. It's inappropriate, unprofessional, childish. Has damaged their reputation for a long time.

Edited by fools

15 minutes ago, fools said:

Get with it, Twitter is old hat. TikTok is where it's at, we gather every night with the Klan and stick spoons to our head to make sure we haven't been infected with a spike protein, don't ya know.

Did you watch Newsnight last night, hilarious. Where are you being indoctrinated?

Dreaming about conspiracy theorists every time your head hits the pillow is not good for your health. You'll have no teeth left if you continue this until the end of your days.

---------------------------

Lets talk about hospital acquired infection shall we. Or the number of people shuffled into care homes to die with covid. Not so saintly after all those cartwheeling songsters.

Letting of steam, don't make me laugh. It's inappropriate, unprofessional, childish. Has damaged their reputation for a long time.

How about beneficial for Nurses and Doctors mental health given that they deal with harrowing situations everyday and work ridiculous hours? 

It's not damaged their reputation. I think the general public are very much in favour the hard-working NHS staff and a little bit of fun demonstrates solidarity. 

I think you need to ask NHS staff to remove that chip off your shoulder. 

5 minutes ago, Delayed said:

How about beneficial for Nurses and Doctors mental health given that they deal with harrowing situations everyday and work ridiculous hours?

What rubbish, go home and crack open a bottle of wine if you need to wind down. Lots of people work hard, so what.

It's unprofessional in any industry, it just shows a low level of maturity and lack of management.

This sort of thing didn't happen 30 years ago. The smartphone wasn't around, but lecturing the public would have got a frosty response.

Edited by fools

11 minutes ago, fools said:

Get with it, Twitter is old hat. TikTok is where it's at, we gather ever night with the Klan and stick spoons to our head to make sure we haven't been infected with a spike protein, don't ya know.

Is "You'll have no teeth left if you continue this until the end of your days." is supposed to encourage me to discontinue my outing of the sources that are use by some posters then you have failed.

Your powers of 'persuasion' might appeal to the converts but not to the hundreds of millions who evaluate a wide range and variety of sources and information and make their decision accordingly.

Spoon feeding misinformation from Conspiracy Theorists sources has to be challenged.

9 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Is "You'll have no teeth left if you continue this until the end of your days." is supposed to encourage me to discontinue my outing of the sources that are use by some posters then you have failed.

Your powers of 'persuasion' might appeal to the converts but not to the hundreds of millions who evaluate a wide range and variety of sources and information and make their decision accordingly.

Spoon feeding misinformation from Conspiracy Theorists sources has to be challenged.

You haven't outed any sources have you, because the source was me, not some bizarre qanon group or whatever is spinning around your head. I said people in white coats are not saintly characters beyond question, and provided proof, get over it.

Edited by fools

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

It's not damaged their reputation. I think the general public are very much in favour the hard-working NHS staff and a little bit of fun demonstrates solidarity. 

I think you need to ask NHS staff to remove that chip off your shoulder. 

I totally agree

I dont think anyone has anything bad to say about nurses and doctors but i think its time that the National health Trusts and senior managers on six figure salaries have to be held accountable for failures.

I also think that GPs and Consultants have to start working weekends.

Also i would bring in private accounting companies to tackle the overspends and wastage of money

I would also bring in new laws regarding who can sue the NHS and what for.

Suing the NHS has become an industry for greedy lawyers, opportunists and scammers

3 minutes ago, fools said:

What rubbish, go home and crack open a bottle of wine if you need to wind down. Lots of people work hard, so what.

It's unprofessional in any industry, it just shows a low level of maturity and lack of management.

This sort of thing didn't happen 30 years ago. The smartphone wasn't around, but lecturing the public would have got a frosty response.

I am home...

Do lots of people deal with death in their daily role, work ridiculously long hours? I know I don't. 

You clearly dislike the NHS and I hope you get private medical treatment because I'd hate for any of our NHS staff to have to treat you.. miserable sod

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I totally agree

I dont think anyone has anything bad to say about nurses and doctors but i think its time that the National health Trusts and senior managers on six figure salaries have to be held accountable for failures.

Also i would bring in private accounting companies to tackle the overspends and wastage of money

Suing the NHS has become an industry for greedy lawyers, opportunists and scammers

Upon that which we can agree. I'm glad there's more people that value our NHS..

Thanks Annie for the couple of times you have illuminated where misleadingly labelled information has come from.

Guest sibon
20 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I totally agree

Hello @Jack Grey.

I very rarely do "I agree" type posts. But I agree with all of this, absolutely.