COVID THREAD

18 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Who gets all their info from facebook?

I don't know. 

Who gets all their info from Facebook? 

32 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I don't know. 

Who gets all their info from Facebook? 

If you want to indoctrinate the masses would you really choose a private facebook page?

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Two more who thought the vaccine was more dangerous than the virus and that their healthy lives and fit bodies would protect them....die of Covid

French TV Twins Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59867046

Come on Mel. You know better than that.

It's the BBC, so it doesn't count. 

6 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Come on Mel. You know better than that.

It's the BBC, so it doesn't count. 

Its prolly on some dodgy french site but tbh i cant be arsed to look, the news is the news lol, at the end of the day they believed the garbage being peddled out there and died.

1 quick google take yer pick :P

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=Igor+and+Grichka+Bogdanoff&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Edited by melthebell

18 minutes ago, Longcol said:

If you want to indoctrinate the masses would you really choose a private facebook page?

Yup. Rookie mistake. I copied the wrong link. 

Seeing as no ones still bothered to address the proof that vaccine passports are totally useless despite some thinking they make them safer, heres todays snippets:

Our World in Data (not sure of their reliability) showed two images of Europe, one showing highest vaccinated regions and the other the highest Covid cases, they were virtually the same. 

Two more fan collapses over the last few days, one at Cambridges Abbey Stadium and the other at the Tottenham v Watford game. Another footballer Marcos Menaldo (25) dies after a heart attack in training - the more these incidents are ignored is absolutely criminal.

Chris Whitty "The PCR test....they can show positive for a long time after someone has had an infection including beyond the point they are infectious" this gives ground to the fact that deaths "with" have been inflated.

CityAM (again not sure who they are) reported that Omicron is unlikely to evade T-cells giving credence to natural immunity over dodgy vaccines.

Can I ask why no reporters have questioned Neil Ferguson and Imperial Colleges predictions of 3000 deaths a day without further curbs when the actuality is around a 100, these clowns are shaping our lives with total nonsense.

I saw a great quote that very resonant "Every Covid restriction is ineffective in controlling a virus but absolutely vital to sowing the illusion of a pandemic" - perfectly put and its certainly worked on the gullible on these pages.

Journalist Tim Stanley (Telegraph & CNN) - "Masks in schools are as pointless as they are cruel" he also likened them to child abuse as has been touched on on these pages.

I'll put my tin (foil) hat on and wait for the brickbats from the ever failing believers of this garbage.

Here's the correct link for the vile indoctrination aimed at the kids 

Edited by The_DADDY

11 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Its prolly on some dodgy french site but tbh i cant be arsed to look, the news is the news lol, at the end of the day they believed the garbage being peddled out there and died.

1 quick google take yer pick :P

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=Igor+and+Grichka+Bogdanoff&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Just read these articles, not one says they actually died of covid after you get past the headline (which they know 90% of people will look no further) what was the cause of death, why were they admitted to hospital in the first place etc etc all very pertinent details that are never revealed, the fact that some still fall for rubbish like this tells you all you need to know.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Just read these articles, not one says they actually died of covid after you get past the headline (which they know 90% of people will look no further) what was the cause of death, why were they admitted to hospital in the first place etc etc all very pertinent details that are never revealed, the fact that some still fall for rubbish like this tells you all you need to know.

All sound logic.

Can you provide us with evidence of cause of death, hospital admission reason for your alleged football fans narrative please?